Mouse in Vancouver

mtn_mouse

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I checked, rodents do not require passports, nor are they inspected for hantavirus.

I leave tomorrow, have a conference to attend for a couple days, then have as much as a week off. Was planning a bike tour with a friend on V. Island, but with teh weather, it will probably turn into a ski trip at Whistler, or Garibaldi. I was just wondering if there were any indoor activities in the city that I just shouldn't miss. I will try not to get too drunk and embarrassing.

Shoe shopping on Robson St. The aquarium is a must see. Great marine mammal exhibit and Amazon exhibits (poor Namu!).

The only things you missed for a perfect "clueless American tourist " score are the Skyride, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Gastown steam clock and Museum of Anthropology.

Shoe shopping on Robson St. The aquarium is a must see. Great marine mammal exhibit and Amazon exhibits (poor Namu!).

The only things you missed for a perfect "clueless American tourist " score are the Skyride, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Gastown steam clock and Museum of Anthropology.

STFU, nOOB. MtnMouse IS a tourist, dumbshit. As always, you're as helpful as tits on a bull. Go take a hike in your plastic boots.

There is also Lonsdale Quay....tourists always seem rather fond of standing in the middle of the aisles staring blankly at the cheese display. I guess he's probably already left but hopefully he remembered to pack his sweat pants, white trainers and bum bag so he will be easily identifiable.