the queens of spray

pink

Can we settle the month of June with a wrestling match? :crosseye:

i'd win i am mean and i only fight to win. plus i out weigh her by about 50 pounds of muscle

I hate to burst your bubble hon but I've seen your ass and that definitely isn't muscle

Thank god for that, otherwise she'd look like a man. A woman needs a bit of softness around the edges.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd win i am mean and i only fight to win. plus i out weigh her by about 50 pounds of muscle

I hate to burst your bubble hon but I've seen your ass and that definitely isn't muscle

:cry: oh god you made muffy cry you mean mean man. how dare you call my ass fat *snif* you should be banned.

wanker

Thank god for that, otherwise she'd look like a man. A woman needs a bit of softness around the edges.

i work hard at not being too skinny. for that exact reason :moondance: a woman needs to have some love to hold onto and look like a woman rather than a little boy.

Any man who doesn't appreciate a woman's body for how it is can go fuck himself.

I am sure he has.....

PETEY!!!

hi hunny *MMUUAHHH* <------ thats a big wet kiss!!! i am pretty sure that guy is only fucking Rosey Palm.

Nauh, dis funneh. See, Ah loves me a lil' junk 'n da trunk, you know? Butt deyz lotsa menz who wan em bony, da boniah da bettah. 'F Ah felt dat way about my catfish, Ah'd 'v chok't mahsel' blue bah nauh!

that is all a matter of oppinion. i would say i have some junk in the trunk. i was told just the other day ago that i mave a nice ass but it is too pettiet.... :moondance:

Nauh, dis funneh. See, Ah loves me a lil' junk 'n da trunk, you know? Butt deyz lotsa menz who wan em bony, da boniah da bettah. 'F Ah felt dat way about my catfish, Ah'd 'v chok't mahsel' blue bah nauh!

that is all a matter of oppinion. i would say i have some junk in the trunk. i was told just the other day ago that i mave a nice ass but it is too pettiet.... :moondance:

Sistah, you spellin'z even woise den mahn!

'N Ah tell you whut...regahdliss 'v whut folks say 'bout yo ass, o' whut yo o-pinion iz on da su'jec, jus imagine yosel without one.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

While beauty may be in the eye of the beholder I have yet to meet a single man who didn't appreciate good ole Rosey.

Reviewing the other options at hand it would appear to be... how you say... the safest bet? Or perhaps least embarrassing?

Then again... baa

well travis why don't you post a photo of yourself and let me be the judge. maybe i know someone willing to do you for free ;)

Any man who doesn't appreciate a woman's body for how it is can go fuck himself.

as opposed to her??

well it is harder to fuck someone you don't appriciate. not impossible but definatly harder.

Or softer depending on how you look at it. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

as opposed to her??

well it is harder to fuck someone you don't appriciate. not impossible but definatly harder.

Or softer depending on how you look at it. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

soft and limp

as opposed to her??

I just think of myself...it makes it easier:)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you guys are making laugh so hard people are starting to look at me funny

:cry: oh god you made muffy cry you mean mean man. how dare you call my ass fat *snif* you should be banned.

wanker

Some men like it. Baby's got back. :grin:

Who wants some anorexic, unhealthy-looking chick anyways?