Smoking pot and climbing thread

billcoe

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a chill pill, and just play it by ear. Despite whatever has been communicated between the two of you, you are under no obligation to be "nice", or "hospitable", "in a good mood", or to fuck his eyes out.

Have fun meeting someone in person you've only known otherwise, but don't think you're obligated to make it more (better) than it turns out to be. He's the one who made the decision to make the trip, you don't need to manufacture any responsibility of your own that he feels it was worth it.

This is the best comment. I agree wholeheartedly. I'd print this out and put it on my fridge!

Take a chill pill, and just play it by ear. Despite whatever has been communicated between the two of you, you are under no obligation to be "nice", or "hospitable", "in a good mood", or to fuck his eyes out.

Have fun meeting someone in person you've only known otherwise, but don't think you're obligated to make it more (better) than it turns out to be. He's the one who made the decision to make the trip, you don't need to manufacture any responsibility of your own that he feels it was worth it.

This is the best comment. I agree wholeheartedly. I'd print this out and put it on my fridge!

Printed, hanging on fridge.......and memorizing it as i look trhu cc.com's............everyone wish me luck and safe return........but we are climbing mt.petit jean....and going on up to ozark mts.......ive never clibmed with him so will not hook on to belay........will do my own thing........

I have no experience with that.

NoOne around in /cc.com.s a widow or widower? that you know of?

i am still meetng him.......i havelaid down ground rules and he seems content with them..........just see how were are going to hit off....... :tdown: :tdown: :brew:

Maybe when you stop identifying yourself as one? I don't know. It's only been six months, right? That doesn't seem like much time to me, but wtf do I know?

I think going on a date with this dude is a grand idea and I think it sounds like an awfully good step. Just a guess.

Maybe when you stop identifying yourself as one? I don't know. It's only been six months, right? That doesn't seem like much time to me, but wtf do I know?

I think going on a date with this dude is a grand idea and I think it sounds like an awfully good step. Just a guess.

I am on the same wave-link there..........SO has been gone a year this coming month.............

I hear that when you die, all of your jealousy issues evaporate. Your SO would probably be cheering you on right now, or maybe he is, depending on your beliefs. In any case, the last thing anyone would want for someone they love is for them to be alone.

A year is, well, a year. Are you over your loss yet? Probably not. Does that mean someone else can't be part of that healing? Probably not. It's normal to have old feelings percolate to the surface during new relationships, particularly when you didn't choose to end the previous one. If your suitor is worth his salt, he'll figure out how to deal with it positively.

This guy isn't a replacement for your SO; he's brand new territory. Enjoy the expedition.

well, wish the me luck,,,,,got the call he has left his state and is well on his way towards my town, making a good time at that.should be here first thing tomrow.....then off to the mountians it is.....and a few other places we have picked out.....should be a nice road trip if nothing else..

I hear that when you die, all of your jealousy issues evaporate. Your SO would probably be cheering you on right now, or maybe he is, depending on your beliefs. In any case, the last thing anyone would want for someone they love is for them to be alone.

A year is, well, a year. Are you over your loss yet? Probably not. Does that mean someone else can't be part of that healing? Probably not. It's normal to have old feelings percolate to the surface during new relationships, particularly when you didn't choose to end the previous one. If your suitor is worth his salt, he'll figure out how to deal with it positively.

This guy isn't a replacement for your SO; he's brand new territory. Enjoy the expedition.

More printing for the fridge. Words of wisdom right here. Sometimes I think you are half woman, Tvash. And that would be the good half.

More printing for the fridge. Words of wisdom right here. Sometimes I think you are half woman, Tvash. And that would be the good half.

My male half says STFU.

Your fridge lost a husband too?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

inhale

exhale

just got an ounce in the mail

Ah so that is how it works in BC.

Over here in Kigali, I just call up the rastas and tell them how many packs I want. Yep, I buy them by the cigarette pack. They somehow manage to open the pack, empty all the dirt (i.e. tabacco), place refilled cigarette back in the pack, fold back the foil, and re-cellophane them shut.

Happy smokes... :grlaf::tup: :tup: :tup: