psychoses are aid

counterfeitfake

From my weekend:

A 4am wake up... the sounds of dripping all around... the wall is wet... it was total slime fest... 3-lobed camalot... started sketched and got sketchier... clouds are rolling in... flaring dirty garden crack... slimey gulley... ballnutz... wet and dirty... rapping in the dark... rain starts as we hit the ground... most of the cracks were wet... the belay under the roof was drippy and cold... long, hard work...

From my friend's weekend:

Vantage was amazingly excellent...sunny and probably 70 degrees...beautiful women climbing in bikini tops.

Hmmm.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any women out there aid climb? I've heard rumors but very little in the way of hard evidence.

I used to see this really pretty girl solo aid climbing at Index all the time. I ended up climbing with her a bit, she was quite good. Then I introduced her to my friend Alex and they got married. So yeah, there are women aid climbers out there and the moral is when you meet one don't introduce her to your friends.

Any women out there aid climb? I've heard rumors but very little in the way of hard evidence.

I used to see this really pretty girl solo aid climbing at Index all the time. I ended up climbing with her a bit, she was quite good. Then I introduced her to my friend Alex and they got married. So yeah, there are women aid climbers out there and the moral is when you meet one don't introduce her to your friends.

I heard he knocked her up, too.

Hey Max :wave: