Kevbone

drater

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not a prince either.

Why yes I am! Go ahead ask this guy: burgerking.jpg

One could interpret your posts to be ignorant blather. One could interpret your posts to be nothing but drivel.

What say? "ignorant blather", sir? "drivel", sir?

I've been involved with this site under various manifestations since 2001 and brought for your enrichment such gems as:

- Big Lou Haiku;

- the story of the epic "Cirque Expedition" during which "pope" crapped on his girlfriend's sleeping bag;

- endless informative rants about how lame sport-climbing is;

- news of Big Lou sightings;

- loads of quality advice on how to improve Lambone's climbing gym by employing burned-out ex-climbers as party clowns;

- dramatic images of playwright Tom Stoppard pondering and then arguing the VERY IMPORTANT leashless ice-tool question:

stoppard.jpg

Pondering

stoppard.jpg

Arguing

I've also contributed exciting pictures of drunks:

alb9.jpg

girl_drunk.jpg

My first intention on this site was to gather information on a climb I wanted to do near Seattle.

There's a great place to climb in Renton. My girlfriend, Amber, whom I met on this site, took me there and I climb there all year 'round because it's overhanging granite with loads of cracks!

I used to climb 2 to 3 days a week even through winter. Now I have a newborn in my house

mazaltov-sm.jpg

120048976_7476193b6f_m.jpg

rabbi%20dvekus.jpg

baby_cry_t.JPG

so my climbing days are gone for a while and I have turned to the computer for sanctity.
16054_mb_file_c8d8f.jpg

ComputerAddiction.jpg

the bone.

You should be "Bone Jr." The original "bone" was Mr. Lambone, who opened an exciting climbing gym somewhere in Oregon. But since he's rarely around here, I suppose you can usurp the coveted title of the bone...

Just don't start calling yourself "Big Lou"

lou.jpg

The piece opens as a special bus appears, carrying a group of tourists along a typical suburban street. When the bus stops, vegetable-shaped holograms appear out of thin air and begin singing a song to entice more people to board the bus. At this point, the main character, Clem boards the bus and takes an open seat next to one of many bozos on the bus. The bus soon resumes its journey and proceeds to its final destination, a World's Fair-like exhibit comparing the past and future.

Once there, Clem joins other tourists in various interactive exhibits, including one that asks Clem his name. When he hesitantly responds "Uh... Clem", the computer accepts this and refers to him from that point onwards as "Uh-Clem". The automated exhibits finally lead to the President of the United States, which is a computer given a voice reminiscent of then-President Richard Nixon. When Clem reaches the front of the line, he turns out to know the right things to say to the computer to break through its defenses ("This is Worker speaking. Hello.") and ask questions it can't answer ("Why does the Porridge Bird lay his eggs in the air?"), finally causing the "President" to shut down. When this attack fails to bring down the Fair's main computer system, Clem creates a holographic image of himself and sends it in to electronically confront the master computer, "Dr. Memory".

Has anyone told you this week that you are a special woman?

Why yes, as a matter of fact. And then they invited me to compete inj their Olympics. Isn't that awesome?

Hey Arch...you know whats better than winning a gold metal in YOUR special olympics is? Not being in YOUR special olympics.

Even "Tub Girl" was more entertaining! :noway:

I miss tub girl. useless.jpg

Why yes, as a matter of fact. And then they invited me to compete inj their Olympics. Isn't that awesome?

You miss tub girl? No Way. Not safe for work tub girl link You can have her anytime by clicking the link or following Dru around until he posts her pic.

Tub olympics?

bill, you have the right to remain silent.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Even "Tub Girl" was more entertaining! :noway:

I miss tub girl. useless.jpg

You miss tub girl? No Way. Not safe for work tub girl link You can have her anytime by clicking the link or following Dru around until he posts her pic.

Tub olympics?

Thanks man!

I'd forgotten about those cute socks she's wearing. I love it.