NFL SuperBowl

Dechristo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Superbowl Sunday.

The city is like a set for some post holocaust movie where a virus has wiped out the population. It makes me want to jack a Hummer and go on a looting spree. The mountains are like they were a million years ago before we arrived to fuck things up.

Although I'll admit, the man-made roads to the mountains are a convenience.

Superbowl Sunday saved me years ago when I was able to buy my house with no competing offers during a real estate feeding frenzy.

Have a great game, ya'll.

A whole bunch of guys wearing tights! Slamming into each other....I dont think so.

Maybe you can go to the Opera with your wife and watch them in tights!!!!!

Superbowl is good. Onlything better would be is if Hawks were in it.

You must like men in tights! E Rock too! Maybe you both can get together and slam each other on Sunday? Don’t forget to wear your tights!!!

Kevbone your wife will like your feminine side and give you some sex and some time off for the mountains. :)

The only thing the Superbowl is good for, is clearing out the mountains.

exactly! there should be more superbowls.

One of the best things about the mountains is that they tend to keep dope-smokin', tele-hat sportin', hemp-sandal wearing wieners out of my favorite sportsbar on Superbowl Sunday.

The only thing the Superbowl is good for, is clearing out the mountains.

exactly! there should be more superbowls.

One of the best things about the mountains is that they tend to keep dope-smokin', tele-hat sportin', hemp-sandal wearing wieners out of my favorite sportsbar on Superbowl Sunday.

Sportsbars are for closet fags.

The game is for those who are out.

american-football-is-gay.jpg

I'll take the mountains and dope smoking any day.

I'll pass on the tele-hat (whatever the fuck that may be), hemp-sandal, wieners and sportsbar.

Pink, now that is a Superbowl I can relate too.

all this talk about gay people and how gay you are over 4 pages and no one even talks about what the score is gonna be and what they are betting...bunch of homo's

im goin with the bears, gonna make me some loot, while im climbing mountains..doesnt get much more manly than that. :fahq:

Gotta remember, Pope was from a different generation, when homophobia was not only considered acceptable, but exemplary.

Pay attention, shit-for-brains. I didn't write that stuff.

My apologies. It was Ken4ord who said that. He's a (relatively) young guy who ought to know better.

And Pope, time to delete some PM's.

Edited by catbirdseat

football is all marketing, it is the only true national sport that exist in the u.s. mainly because of marketing and the fact that they only play so many games a year. football is king and it's fun to watch but most professional athletes are over paid babies and are not the best role models for our children. i really don't want my kids acting like kobe bryant, or ai for that matter. personally i think hockey rules, the player's play night after night and take about the same beating. football is a joke and people just get sucked into the hype. and this is coming from a person who lives in one of the biggest beer drinking sports towns on the planet.

oh yeh, can't forget salary caps.

Edited by pink