F#@k'n human race

richard_noggin

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you mean "YOUR the best kevbone" :pagetop: baa

Whateva, I do what I want. I dont' have time to learn how to spell and rite smarkt and stuff cuz I'ms spending way toom much time outdoors doing climbing stuff and walking up to crags ans spraying to ttotal strangrts abouta ll my big sneds. I have a kid and I don't hav e time to learn stuff like riting becuase I have to be a daddy and that takes a lot of time and energy and prayer to jessus becuase if I kknow one thing it's that I'm not gonna miss out on my kid's childhood by wasting time trying to learns stuf that he should have to learn too. And my wife is like super smart shej's a lwayer and she can teack him all the smarty pants stuff while I teach him all the cool stuff like how to cram the beta for Princely Ambitions down some unsexpecting strangers throat.

What right do the elks have to encroach on suburban development? They belong in a zoo. Even though the War on Terror and the War on Drugs aren't exactly success stories,we should be proud that we are winning the War on Nature.

Hey Decristo, weren't you a cabin boy for John Wayne when he stopped in the lovely rainshadow of See-kwim and put his root down?

I heard a story on the radio that they are going to move 85 elk from the Acme Valley to the hills above Darrington. Can't find the story in the local newspapers though. So apparently there are already a few elk in the Darrington area, which I never knew. Maybe we'll start seeing elk up the Clear Creek drainage?

It's really happening in Acme.

Edited by catbirdseat

tvashtarkatena.....you not getting in on this?

Yeah, r yuh? I don't see you posting which should be a pretty good indicator that you aren't but in case I'm mistaken somebody made a yomama joke and I tried making one too and I thought you'd join in cuz I'm lonely.