Sonics suck

AlpineK

The Sonics suck donkey dick. I've never been a huge bball fan, but my buddy Cman had some free tickets, so a bunch of us went. When the team was down by more than 20 points we started cheering for the Seahawks(not the jackass who posts here)

It was kind of fun just going to the game despite the teams inability. The Sonic dancers were hot :grin:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We walked into Kid Valley for a burger before the game. While waiting for our food this homeless dude walked in and started flipping everybody in the place a bunch of shit. The workers called the police. Eventually a cop showed up and talked the dude down. That was quality entertainment while we were eating.

Yah, I went to the game on New Year's Eve and despite winning, we all felt like they sucked donkey dick (it looks like they're trying to play street ball, but missing most of the trick shots). But, thankfully I got free tix too so I couldn't bitch too much.

The dancers are wicked hot and the dunking ushers and break dancers make the outing a little more worthwhile.