Saddam Stretched

Dechristo

To a certain degree, but most civil wars involve one ethnic, religious, or tribal group trying to grab power and resources from another and/or settle old scores. Most of the dire scarcity that results from such conflicts are man made.

That's why a careful foreign policy is so important. If you're going to get involved in other nations, you'd best be aware of the buried or surfaced fault lines that come with the deal.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://work.colum.edu/~amiller/wolfowitz1992.htm

required reading in high school

after reading that document, and after looking at all the events since its inception you cannot help but realise , as some here were saying, that world politics is not a bunch of unrelated ,unrehearsed,ramdom series of fuck ups. it is conspired.it has a goal.it aims to place power in certain people's hands. not mine, not yours.

that document being implemented by the pentagon without congress input makes me feel like we're in military rule since they are ruling us.

Edited by virendra7

your a TOOL!!!!!!!!

you just need a 1 at the end and you would have had Dave topped. i can't believe apple actually sold a computer to you.

it's c omputer idiots like me who needs an apple. this thing is way better than my gateway.