Saddam Stretched

Dechristo

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

""No. Actually, you didn't.""

It was 4 people initially and 7 total who easily could be called nazis including one who worked directly with the actual Nazis. It was in the campaign and not the admin, big woop.

You found one hair splitting technical innacuracy in all my posts. Hey Fairweather, if arguing on the intenet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded, then where does that put you when you lose like your doing in this thread?

"Do you understand how racist your comment was?"

And you didn't read the article either. I don't care if Jews have heavy influence in the media, I'm just saying that they do.

And if you're a repug then you are with the party of racists, PERIOD.

How many black repugs did you say there was in the house and senate?

--------------

It's funny how people excuse current corruption and atrocities perpatrated by individuals of a certain race just because of that race's past suffering and oppression.

The US congress is p-owned by AIPAC

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/July_Aug_2004/0407027.html

TOTAL 1978-2004 AIPAC Funds to Congressional Candidates

$39,532,465

Media Influence

Let me be perfectly clear, I harbor no ill will towards jewish people, just like I have none towards our government as an institution. It is the corrupt individuals within the jewish population, the zionists specifically and the bush cabal specifically within the gov that I disagree with. How does that make me rascist?

The Jewish population in the US is about 2-5%?. Jews hold about 90 percent of the top CEO type positions in the 5 companies that control 90 percent of the mainstream corporate media. No other ethnic origin is even on the map. Sounds like a biased influence to me, how about you Fairweather?

* RICHARD BERNSTEIN jew Western Publishing. childrens books

* STUART BLOOMBERG jew ABC Head of Entertainment Division.

* PETER CHERNIN jew 20th Century Fox. dec. 1992 new CEO

* MARTIN S. DAVIS jew Paramount Comm. CEO

* BARRY DILLER jew 20th Century Fox. CEO

* MICHAEL D. EISNER jew WALT DISNEY Co.

* STEVEN FRIEDMAN jew NBC Executive Producer Nightly News. Hired may 1990 under G.E. (gentile) owned NBC.

* LEONARD HARRY GOLDENSON jew ABC (Capital Cities ABC TV) (upto 1985. Thomas Murphy now CEO but with same Jewish management)

* KATHERINE MEYER GRAHAM jew Newsweek, Washington Post. Daughter of Eugene Meyer.

* PETER GUBER jew Columbia Pictures. 1989. Bought by SONY, Guber replaced Kaufman as CEO.

* PETER KALIKOW jew New York Post. Real estate devloper.

* PETER R. KANN jew Dow Jones, Wall St Journal, Barrons

* VICTOR A. KAUFMAN jew Columbia Pictures. CEO

* CHARLES KOPPELMAN jew EMI Records CEO

* GARY HERSH jew Capitol Records CEO

* GERALD LEVIN jew TIME/WARNER Comm. CO-CEO

* ROBERT MAXWELL aka Ludvik Hoch jew. Daily News.

* RONNESSEN jew MBS. Mutual Broadcasting SYS.

* SAMUEL NEWHOUSE russian jew Random House, Advanced Publications, Newhouse Broadcasting, (CTV), New Yorker Vogue, Mademoiselle, Glamour, Vanity Fair, HQ, Bride's, Gentleman's Quarterly, Self, House & Garden. Newspapers & mags.

* MICHAEL OVITZ jew Media magnate.

* WILLIAM S. PALEY russian jew CBS CEO & founder of CBS. 1927. 1983 Partially retired.

* SUMNER M. REDSTONE jew Viacom MTV Nickelodeon QVC. CEO.

* STEVEN J. ROSS jew TIME/WARNER Comm. CEO.

* JEFF SAGANSKY russian jew CBS Head Entertainment Division.

* DAVID SARNOFF russian jew RCA NBC head entertainment div.

* ROBERT SARNOFF russian jew RCA NBC CEO (son of D. Sarnoff). RCA and NBC were bought by G.E. in 1986 but Jewish management still exists.

* MICHAEL P. SCHULHOF jew SONY. Vice chairman.

* RICHARD SNYDER jew Simon & Schuster.

* LEONARD STERN jew VILLAGE VOICE. HARTZ pets supply.

* ROBERT STRAUSS jew Large investor, President Bush's Moscow ambassador.

* ARTHUR OCHS SULZBERGER jew New York Times, family circle. McCall's, M. Frankel, J. Lelyveld, J. Rosenthal - all Jews.

* BRANDON TARTIKOFF russian jew Paramount pictures. Chairman.

* LAWRENCE A. TISCH russian jew CBS CEO TV, theaters, hotels, insurance. (Before him was 1928 William S. Paley son of russian jews. Retired 1983.)

* LEW WASSERMAN jew MCA Inc. CEO. 1991. Bought by SONY. but Wasserman still is CEO.

* MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN jew US News and World Report, DAILY NEWS. New ceo.

<<<<<>>>>>

A FEW NEOCONS/JEWS IN THE MEDIA

William Safire The New York Times

A. M. Rosenthal The New York Daily News

Charles Krauthammer The Washington Post, The Weekly Standard, PBS, Time

Martin Perez The New Republic

Daniel Pipes The New York Post

Dick Morris The New York Post

Lawrence Kaplan The New Republic

William Kristol The Washington Post, The Weekly Standard, Fox News

Robert Kagan Mortimer Zuckerman David Gelernter John Podhoretz

Mona Charen Morton Kondracke Sid Zion Yossi Klein Halevi

Norman Podhoretz Jonah Goldberg Jeff Jacoby Rich Lowry

Seth Lipsky Irving Kristol John Fund Ben Wattenberg

Lawrence Kudlow Alan Dershowitz David Horowitz Jacob Heilbrun

Michael Ledeen Uri Dan Thomas Friedman Richard Cohen

Avishai Margolit David Remmick Eric Alterman

The beef rant was part hyperbole...

Ahh, more backpedaling. You were very specific about acerage, etc. Did you just make that up too?

It is true that standard, corn fed beef production, ala McDonald's, requires a shitload of land, herbicides, pesticides, antibiotics, and produces a shitload of pollution, not the least of which is the 50 lbs of shit and piss each cow produces, which goes right into the water table (or your burger).

"You were very specific about acerage, etc. Did you just make that up too?"

The exaggeration was about a razor knife I believe, I'm sure it's orthoscopic by now.

How come you can't argue the facts? All you are arguing is my style in a ad-hom manner.

here, try again

the base argument is US colon cancer rates, which are above all other countries, is tied to too much meat, meat which has an adverse affect on the environment by the way it's currently raised.

pollutes more than cars , i think i read.
Nein. Ich bin eine Deutschlander. Mine muter und mine fater. Einhundred %.

you are really intense! you attack for no ryme or reason.

Zee Chermanz do hef a nack for it.

stfu borat u raziss zlim mofaka

""A quick note on the conspiracy theory that the war was waged to pump up oil profits (which it certainly did): ""

Read the PNAC docs, they don't look at oil as a profit center but as a control method. Control of the oil means control of an oil driven world society. They are keyed on the region because it has oil, they may want democracy in some cases, some of them, but it's secondary to the imperialism.

""A quick note on the conspiracy theory that the war was waged to pump up oil profits (which it certainly did): ""

Read the PNAC docs, they don't look at oil as a profit center but as a control method. Control of the oil means control of an oil driven world society. They are keyed on the region because it has oil, they may want democracy in some cases, some of them, but it's secondary to the imperialism.

I've been through the PNAC stuff in more detail than I care to remember. I used to give public talks on the rise of the neocons. It's true that one of their main ideas is to prevent the rise of a rival, partly by controlling the oil supply. Oh well, so much for that strategy.

We can still militarize space, though. That might be fun.

Who is making lots of money in Iraq?

Yeah and who makes money doing what you propose continually on this forum on a myriad of topics? Scum-bag, POS lawyers.

KK,

I used to reasonably value your posts on these topics and carefully consider what you had to say. But lately you've turned into a real asshole.

Just thought you'd like to know :wave:.

Funny - I never valued your opinion on these topics and always thought you were an a-hole. :wave:

This "Until someone can prove otherwise, I believe X" model of thinking is a hallmark of the paranoid and the deluded, and your last post should be included in the revised-and-updated edition of Hofstatder's tome. "Until you can prove to me that the toaster in my kitchen DIDN'T come alive and try to molest me last night, you've got no right to question this claim. There is a toaster in my kitchen. I was in my house last night. These are facts...."

you conveniently forgot to include the most salient fact: he awoke in the morning with an Eggo in his ass.

"Until you can prove to me that the toaster in my kitchen DIDN'T come alive and try to molest me last night, you've got no right to question this claim. There is a toaster in my kitchen. I was in my house last night. These are facts...."

But your toaster wasn't in you house last night; the lying, cheating crumpet was with me.