best acid trip you ever had

pink

Phish 1997 E-Center Salt Lake City, UT

The first set was ok, but the second was IT, and the liquid really kicked in hard.

2nd set:

Down With Disease

Mango Song

Momma Dance

You Enjoy Myself

Harpua

Breathe

On the Run

Time

Great Gig in the Sky

Money

Us and Them

Any Colour You Like

Brain Damage

Eclipse

Encore: Smells Like Teen Spirit

best set of music I've ever seen...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be nice, except that acid is not derived from a fungus. It comes from lysergic acid, which comes from the seeds of a flower. I believe it's morning glory seeds.

You stupid mother fucker research before youfucking shoot your fucking pie hole off. "LSD is synthesized from lysergic acid derived from ergot, a grain fungus that typically grows on rye."

source for someone as stupid as you is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD

Fucking christ I hope you are in an industry that can afford to employ someone as stupid as you. skull

well five minutes later i was zingin hard.

Dood, no LSD acts that fast, although I will allow that it may have SEEMED like 5 minutes :toad:

i do not embellish. i think you missed the part that i just got done climbing an obscure route on el cap , leading all but three pitches. i don't know if you have ever bagged a big wall but it is quite physical. my body was depleted and the acid kicked in hard and quick. it was only a quarter hit and it felt like i took ten. when i say five minutes i mean five minutes bitch. i am a veteran tripper . i have probably tripped about 300 times in my life so go call bullshit on DRU.

Dood, no LSD acts that fast, although I will allow that it may have SEEMED like 5 minutes :toad:

i do not embellish. i think you missed the part that i just got done climbing an obscure route on el cap , leading all but three pitches. i don't know if you have ever bagged a big wall but it is quite physical. my body was depleted and the acid kicked in hard and quick. it was only a quarter hit and it felt like i took ten. when i say five minutes i mean five minutes bitch. i am a veteran tripper . i have probably tripped about 300 times in my life so go call bullshit on DRU.

That sounds about ballpark for me, as well. Maybe it just effected me differently.

Peace, Man:

Hippy%20bus%20.jpg

That sounds about ballpark for me, as well. Maybe it just effected me differently.

Peace, Man:

Hippy%20bus%20.jpg

let's blow up the hippie van

That would be nice, except that acid is not derived from a fungus. It comes from lysergic acid, which comes from the seeds of a flower. I believe it's morning glory seeds.

You stupid mother fucker research before youfucking shoot your fucking pie hole off. "LSD is synthesized from lysergic acid derived from ergot, a grain fungus that typically grows on rye."

Fucking christ I hope you are in an industry that can afford to employ someone as stupid as you. skull

You are right about the ergot, but I was right about the seeds. I was going from memory, whereas you had to go to to the web.

I may be ignorant on the subject of recreational drugs, but there is a big difference between stupid and ignorant and you ought to look that up.

Dropping acid with pigs of any variety, is bold business. I once dropped a hit after being (literally) thrown in a paddy wagon in Chicago and ended up having one of the more unusual and memorable trips of those days. But even I would stop short of navigating the East Ledges under the influence with pigs in tow. Good to hear you ended up hunkering down.

Ha ha, shit your Chicago story remeinded me of a time I went to visit a friend on the USSN Nimitz (one motherfucking gigantic nuclear aircraft carrier). Anyways he was restricted to the ship, so when I was out on the boat visiting him we drop some hits. Once we started peaking he announced to me he was going awol. Well anyways to make a short story of this one we got chased around the boat by the MPs for about 15 minutes running up and down stairs, across the flight deck and down halls. By the time they caught us I was pretty amped out. They threw me in the naval jail for while, and kept asking me if we were on drugs, which I kept denying, eventually they let me go, but tripping in a cell is not fun.

You are right about the ergot, but I was right about the seeds. I was going from memory, whereas you had to go to to the web.

I may be ignorant on the subject of recreational drugs, but there is a big difference between stupid and ignorant and you ought to look that up.

:ass:and suck on the brown eye fuck face.