• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
fos1

Beware this buyer/seller

Dru's just spraying, Roboboy is definitely not Arc (and neither is ALLCAPS for that matter if you choose to take that link seriously)

He's here, too-

http://www.mtncommunity.org/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=105&topic_id=864&mesg_id=864&page=

PM I got a in Oct. One other had BS about paycheck issues, etc etc. seemed fishy/bad for a ski partner, so I ignored him.

Re: ski at muir

Arc

sociopath

Loc: Yelm, WA

Good Mornin' Drew,

I'd love to skin up this weekend, ........but, I have car issues all of the sudden, and if ya wanna get together, then I would just be a passenger.

I live In Yelm, and can offer an MRE, good company, tons of climbing stories, am very well versed in alpine climbing, have an extensive climbing resume......and am broke 'til I get payed next week.

Otherwise......I need a ride if you are cruising this way.

Thanks.......Just wanted to be honest, since I just came accross my car issue.

BTW..........If we get there before 7AM.......get in for free.

Joe

Edited by korup

Arc was selling a pair of avalanche probes on here. I sent him the money and never received anything. I've never had a problem not receiving a package where I lived. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not anymore, the guy sounds like a loser.

Interesting - ARC tried to interest me in buying some crampons a while back. I can only imagigine the places those crampons had been....it probably would have "blown my mind"!