WHO HATES CC.COM????

kevbone

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am such a loser! I have been on this site for like 3 hours now. Why? I have an at-home midterm due tomorrow, have to work tonight and have a meeting in the afternoon tomorrow. So when am I going to do the midterm? Now?...not likely!

P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

The original poster kevbone, wanted to know about those who are addicted and can’t stop viewing and posting. Well guess your one of them! Frickin hilarious!

I am such a loser! I have been on this site for like 3 hours now. Why? I have an at-home midterm due tomorrow, have to work tonight and have a meeting in the afternoon tomorrow. So when am I going to do the midterm? Now?...not likely!

The original poster kevbone, wanted to know about those who are addicted and can’t stop viewing and posting. Well guess your one of them! Frickin hilarious!

From someone who just reg'd 3 hours ago, on the heels of the "Multiple Avatars" thread- I'm guessing you ARE kevbone, Butt Trumpet. moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif

From someone who just reg'd 3 hours ago, on the heels of the "Multiple Avatars" thread- I'm guessing you ARE kevbone, Butt Trumpet. moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif

Wrong, guess again!

Pink, you're a cum guzzlin' butt-gravy gargler

don't get so ass hurt ya butt muncher!

and some how you calling me that won't get you banned. i know of other boasters who have been banned for less.

Pink, your guzzlin what?

Decristo crack. You reap what you guzzle.