True Colors

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you and I could get away with saying stuff like that, but damn, that's a pretty foolish thing for an elected official to say, even if it's true.

My brother had a chance to go to Biloxi to serve his medical internship with the Air Force. He chose Seoul, South Korea instead. grin.gif

A friend of mine from Ukraine (from my church actually) left Virginia Mason a few years ago to take a professorship in biochemistry down in Alabama a few years ago. He had severe culture shock, but is still there. He said he thought he was conservative when he lived in Seattle, but decided he was actually liberal after moving to Alabama. hahaha.gif

"I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."

I thought you "cared" about minorities?

Demographics of Mississippi (csv)

By race White Black AIAN Asian NHPI

2000 (total population) 62.37% 36.66% 0.69% 0.82% 0.07%

AIAN is American Indian or Alaskan Native - NHPI is Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander

Guess that 36.66 % of blacks just doesn't "count" since the state votes "R". But those in Lousiana do "count" and your ilk claims the R's didn't want to help there because of their race. Please.

The bald blatant hypocrisy of the left is amazing. wave.gif