more people killed at mt pilchuck

XXX

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day we may get some common sense and try to reduce the # of guns in circulation.

The more guns the better. If everyone packed heat, crime would decrease. Plus the stupid/criminal types would get weeded out real quick. Guns are great, if used properly.

This is wishful thinking. More likely we'd see more people killed by guns, because they are so often NOT used properly. More arguments would be settled with bullets, rather than words or fists.

bundy-msht.jpg

When your home gets invaded, especially if you have kids, you'll probably wish you had traded in your VW bus and water pipe for a six shooter.

When your kid takes your gun to school and shoots 6 classmates and a teacher and then himself, you'll probably wish you had bought Hello Kitty socks instead of a gun rolleyes.gif

Starlings are evil. That's why I own a pellet rifle. A few years ago, my daughter's kindergarten teacher informed us that my daughter said; "Daddy has a gun but he only uses it to kill monster birds and bad people."

When your home gets invaded, especially if you have kids, you'll probably wish you had traded in your VW bus and water pipe for a six shooter.

When your home gets invaded by evil starlings, you'll probably wish your VW bus was running.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

bundy-msht.jpg

When your kid takes your gun to school and shoots 6 classmates and a teacher and then himself, you'll probably wish you had bought Hello Kitty socks instead of a gun rolleyes.gif

When you finally post something that isn't obviously the product of a brain saturated in ignorance, I'll buy you a drink. You are more capable of climbing 5.13 than my children are capable of behaving the way you describe.

You are more capable of climbing 5.13 than my children are capable of behaving the way you describe.

I've know three people who were accidentally shot as kids by their friends while playing with guns, one through the chest at point blank range; all smart kids with good parents who obviously thought the same damn thing. The statistics here, as compared to incidents of protecting your home from invaders, are grim.

Good luck with that. Hope you've got your guns well hidden and locked, but then, you wouldn't be ready when the invading hordes beat down your door, would you? I also hope you're planning on using a shotgun...so you don't wind up shooting someone else's kid (another common occurance).

You are more capable of climbing 5.13 than my children are capable of behaving the way you describe.

I've know three people who were accidentally shot as kids by their friends while playing with guns, one through the chest at point blank range; all smart kids with good parents who obviously thought the same damn thing. The statistics here, as compared to incidents of protecting your home from invaders, are grim.

Good luck with that. Hope you've got your guns well hidden and locked, but then, you wouldn't be ready when the invading hordes beat down your door, would you? I also hope you're planning on using a shotgun...so you don't wind up shooting someone else's kid (another common occurance).

I keep my kids locked up and my guns loaded, cocked, and ready on the coffee table.

Drop by sometime.

Oh wait, that's not a threat.

We can shoot starlings together. wave.gif