Work survival thread...

scrambled_legs

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for Big Brother and get my internet through a G regulated server so all streaming media is blocked. I cant even watch video of people climbing while I work.

Since we are on the topic of killing time at work, what other websites/blogs do you folks use to make it through the workday (other than cc.com of course)?

relax cbs--they probably can't even layoff anyone until the deal is final. that'll take a couple of months. then you've got the severance package going for you. you should definitely take up skiing or other winter sports.

don't count on it.

I once had a Christmas surprise - laid off Dec 23rd as a part of a site closure. It was all about the balance sheet.

don't count on it.

I once had a Christmas surprise - laid off Dec 23rd as a part of a site closure. It was all about the balance sheet.

If they'll nice they'll wait until after the holidays... letting everybody worry about them over the holidays is much kinder rolleyes.gif

I was laid off once on December 15 (the profit wasn't as large as they'd hoped!) , and once on January 7 (the company was going down the tubes) It can come at anytime for any reason. Plan on it.

don't count on it.

If they'll nice they'll wait until after the holidays... letting everybody worry about them over the holidays is much kinder rolleyes.gif

I was laid off once on December 15 (the profit wasn't as large as they'd hoped!) , and once on January 7 (the company was going down the tubes) It can come at anytime for any reason. Plan on it.

yep. or for no discernible reason at all.