Bad ice year?

Jens

I read an article today by a climatologist who said that the models predict pehaps the warmest winter we've had in ages. The model included most of the US and Canada. Please say it isn't so! This year I'm just gonna keep rock clmbing until the ice hits and then get on it instead of what I've done for the last several years- pout and do stupid dry tooling on artificial surfaces for months on end as I obsess about how cold it isn't. Hopeffully we'll get a good ice and mixed season! bigdrink.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm always wrong about this stuff, I'm goign to try and create some good karma for the resst of you by well, being wrong.

Temperatures will be at record highs this winter. Snoqualmie Pass won't open at all and Stevens will only have 3 skiing days.

Ice? If you want ice, you will have to go to NOLSe's garage and play on the foam he appropriated from Cascade Crags.

Or you can go to Alaska.

You all owe me.

Since I'm always wrong about this stuff, I'm goign to try and create some good karma for the resst of you by well, being wrong.

Temperatures will be at record highs this winter. Snoqualmie Pass won't open at all and Stevens will only have 3 skiing days.

Ice? If you want ice, you will have to go to NOLSe's garage and play on the foam he appropriated from Cascade Crags.

Or you can go to Alaska.

You all owe me.

Oh, and the Columbia River Gorge doesn't have a hope in Hell of coming in again. There, that should do it.