Most redneck town in King or Pierce county?

Jens

You'll be looking just like that redneck grandma in 20 years, so don't get too full of yourself, bucko. You've already got the greasy bun thing going.

It's 90% reliable for me to assume that a Washington driver is in the left lane if there are two of them. madgo_ron.gif

Okanagan is pretty redneck. The two biggest stores downtown sell guns and bibles.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll be looking just like that redneck grandma in 20 years, so don't get too full of yourself, bucko. You've already got the greasy bun thing going.

It's 90% reliable for me to assume that a Washington driver is in the left lane if there are two of them. madgo_ron.gif

This is a tangent but I watched a program about a father and daughter who were killed in a head-on collision with a drunk driver going the wrong way on I-90. They were in a car behind an SUV and there were both IN THE LEFT LANE. The drunk was in what to her seemed like the right lane. The SUV swerved to the right and around the drunk, but the father and daughter didn't see her in time and they struck head on. This accident wouldn't have happened at least to these particular people, if they had been in the right lane where they belonged.

when I first came to WA to scout a residence, I was intrigued when I saw a few sexy young girls in wet t-shirts, covered in suds, holding up signs on the curb reading: tillicum car wash.

sounded like a cool hand luke fantasy come true to me. so I pulled in, thinking it was gonna be HOT, then two varsity linebackers washed my car.

very very disappointing.

Enumclaw's always been a little spangly for my redneck tastes, even when they still had a log scaling station outside of town, well before the McMansions. Maybe I'm a little behind the times, but my vote's for Lester. My dad used to have to go out there to scale when it was an active town, and I can still remember the squinty face my then-hippy dope smoker dad would make when he would say he had to go work in Lester, like he was smelling some unseen brown air or something.