Rumsfeld roast.

fear_and_greed

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting that link. I don't have cable and don't watch much of the tube but when I see a forceful commentary such as this I get some hope, just a little, that enough of the US population may wake up from their stupor and give these guys the kick in the ass they deserve.

Thanks for posting that link. I don't have cable and don't watch much of the tube but when I see a forceful commentary such as this I get some hope, just a little, that enough of the US population may wake up from their stupor and give these guys the kick in the ass they deserve.

Think again:

Tune in for the Six o'Clock Newspeak

Some say the argument was remarkable, not for its form and content, but for the fact it was presented on MSNBC.

Imagine: A mainstream news anchor insinuating that the president's war-chief is a lying fascist. Please correct me if I misunderstand, but this seems to be an unprecedented step.

When I watched the presentation and just looked at the guy making it, I saw a guy who looked pretty sketched for a while there. But he went ahead and made the move anyway. I don't know, but I think it may have been his personal best.

My hat's off to the guy. thumbs_up.gif

Doubt it... as good as his commentary was, this degree of sopohistication flies WAY over the head of the "average" American voter who elected Bush and his cronies in the first place. What we need is someone on the left to start coming up with some pithy phrases along the lines of "flip-flopper" and "cut and run" and to repeat them ad nauseum so that they will actually stick in the minds of the mesmerized masses.