4 wheelers and the Chimney approach

DonnyBaker

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Donny Baker wants to ride his ATV up to Chimney you clowns ought to let him. All you ever do is spout off about climbing anyway. Everybody has an opinion on this forum but I doubt anybody really climbs anyway, I think everybody just talks about climbing and all their stupid rules.

"dont ride your ATV to Chimney"

"dont add bolts at Dishman"

"twenty feet dynos are possible"

"save the world"

"dont eat whales"

this place is like Oprahs book club, but worse.

Donny Baker - you do what you want - kill baby seals for all I care. And remember - most of these tools don't climb anyway so their opinions don't count.

Sobo. Short for Sober or Somber? Not into joking I see.

Dear God, why do all the posts on Cascade Climbers have to degenerate into name calling and ethnic slander? It is so sad. And God, why is that Marty such a bad, bad, man? Why is he such a drunken indian, nazi-fascist, penis puller? Dear God, please kill him and all those of his name calling, mama slandering ilk and then it will be just me and the unicorns, frolicking in the forest.

But Lord, if you can't kill all those name calling bullies, please send a messiah. A sort of voice of reason. Lord, give us a pindude or a normjohnson. Thanks Lord, Amen.

Who the Hell is Donny Baker anyway?

I'm plenty into joking. Here, see fer yerself...

I'll grant your prayer, Marty, but then I'm gonna make it rain for a month and a half. Smite all of you mofos. the_finger.gif

Oh yeah, and them fuckin' unicorns, too. WTF was I thinking when I created them... confused.gif

Oh, and I raised my mama from the dead, too. hahaha.gif

You guys are talkin crazy man. Their some sick people out there. I had this wierd vampire, rocker kid I work with read your post man, he thought you guys were wierd, swear to god you need a breathalizer machine on your computer just like my cousin lonnie has on his car.

Hey man, you guys want to make a federal case out of it, I won't ride my dirtbike up their. Besides, you hang out with freakin park rangers. Are you some kind of ffreakin eagle scout.

d00d, sarcasm. Rod the shit out of that sub alpine enviro, just make sure you launch big air over any caribou you should meet.

Seriously tho man, if you can't pull off that weak little dyno at dishman, stay away from Chimney Rock. ALL the routes up there have just redonkulous dyno's. Every move, all the way up.

I'm just saying...