American Policy

archenemy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that we'll find that the root cause of the discontent that spurred the Canadian chaps to acquire 3 tons of ammonium nitrate with intent to deliver is most likely their inability to marry one another in the United States.

The only initiative I would vote "Yes" on is an initiative that would terminate the initiative/referendum process once and for all in Washington.

Good way for the legislature to chicken-out of making tough calls on the record by "letting the people decide," and one hell of a bad way to make policy.

I would think that if the country refused to recognize a marriage, then that same country could not demand a divorce of a marriage that never was.

That is, indeed, sad about Tim. I thought the guy was kinda cool--I had no idea he was a homophobe.

"Forget about Iraq, Iran, foreign debt, global warming and Katrina(oops already did)we gotta stop those fudge packers. Rummy, Chertoff, raise the alert to Pink- Attack from sword swallowers likely.

From the DHS site...

All Americans, including those homophobics in the bible belt, should continue to be vigilant, take notice of men dressed in black leather or latex, and report suspicions items, bulk condom purchases to local authorities immediately.

Fortunately, Bush is focusing on what really threatens security

Duh. Shrinking support, mid-term elections, time to re-energize that huge voting base of conservatives.

"You know it's a cryin' shame that all of our kids is gettin' killed by them terraists over in 'raq, but at least dubya has the decency to stop the moral decay here in the U.S. of A.. God bless the Republican party."