Best CAN weather forecasting website?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, take the entrails of your most intimately loved goat and scatter them in a fire in the shape of BC. Do a COUNTERCLOCKWISE jitterbug around them

three times while singing Girls just wanna have fun and then toss all the BC pages from Red Fred into the air. If the topo for Slesse lands north of the fire you will have sun.

Which is all about as accurate as this site:

http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/canada/index_e.html?id=BC

Ya so two days ago they were calling for 7-10 days of sun and I felt the incoming winds of shit last night in Squimish and lo and behold there's a flood outside my office right now and the next 5 days' forecast has angry rain clouds all over it. I'm gonna go back to the goat entrails . . . mad.gif

hahahha..today was forecast just fine...the weekend..well Ill give you the goat entrails..fuck cry.gif

My suggestion for this weekend is to get up and look outside..proly will be better than the forecasts indicate..

Are summers are now composed of 1 - 2 day stints of good weather patched together over 3 months to look like seasonal normal weather..crap