Summer Meltdown

lancegranite

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well uh i was uh just i guess being here an then i was thinging to myself, hey what is all this talk about all this stuff having to uh do with some kind of summer meltdown and who are these meltdowners making all this talk about the music and people and stuff, so then after that i was thinking some more about the meltdowners and everything that has to do with whatever i had been uh i guess wondering about for summertime coming up soon so then i was like, "uh what am i REALLY trying to uh like say to the 'downers. how about this i will say: If ever then later this summer i will probably go to a good show then uh i guess i'll go for the melters show of music, you know what i'm saying? well, it really don't matter much to me about the world except the things i was wondering about, ya know. I really hope someone can relate to what i'm saying, cuz i bet a lot of um people maybe like how i am i guess, oh well i don't know, ya feel me? what i don't sometimes always never understand all the way is when like someone takes a whole bunch of um time to talk and then but if you really listen close the talking person isn't saying anything at all! I could never do like that , i guess cuz when i am having a something to say then when then i go to talk it i will not waste a listener's-or i guess the reader's- time with not getting to the core of what it would be i was saying, especially to the melters!!!! ya hoo rock on darrington! Oh also i think an important thing for people to have knowing about is what i would call an important thing is that i am happy for all the world's things and them there in it and well i guess uh you know, has that ever happen to you? I'm not so much being like um one of those thinkers about who the world has in there wondering like uh well who was that him for here time them i guess have summer then

Wow Bellingham's PREMIERE pirate band is playing.

Pirates R Us Bellingham, WA.

Bellingham's premiere pirate band first performed in the early summer of 2005, at the final Poetry Night Open Mic at the legendary and much-missed Stuart's Coffeehouse on Bay St. The line-up was David Stray Ney on guitar, David Zhang on erhu (a traditional Chinese instrument, pronounced AR-hu) and Ivan Owen on accordion. They sang a song that David and Ivan had written called the Ballad of Captain Crunch, a homage to John Draper, the original phreaker.

"Entertaining along the same lines as a mullet..."

Bellingham, Washington

United States

• 2 months later...