Wolves around Mt Adams

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy,

I dont know about Mt Adams but based upon what I saw last weekend I would say yes. If you look at all of the info on the internet you will find reports of them in the North Cascades and some pics of them there as well.

Last Sunday I was driving a dirt rd SUMWHERE and saw two wolf cubs. I apologize for the pic quality but it was raining hard and they didnt exactly stop for a pic. I was shocked as I did not expect to see them.

152043983_59ca47607a.jpg

I was thinking about letting people know I saw them so your question was timely. I have another pic but it needs some cropping first. Anyway, I am convinced they are out there now and are much more common than anyone cares to admit. I let the USFS know but I do not think they were all that excited to find out since there was major logging going on and I believe that under the intent of the law that most human activitiy dealing with endangered species should be stopped if there are habitat impacts.

edited out location to protect the beasts...

Edited by gosolo