• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Huge thank you to Bellingham based The American Alpine Institute for being our sole sponsor, taking care of our hosting costs,  which is our biggest cost.  @Jason_Martin  of AAI reached out to me, and really wanted to support the forums.  They have supported us in the past,  and now stepped up to support us again.  They will be our sole sponsor for 6 months.   Big time, and they are a local climbing related company to boot!  
Sign in to follow this  
E-rock

TelemarkTwits.com

CJ,

Just helping you keep all of your internet personalities straight. Wouldn't want your tough guy persona to hurt your sensitive side inadvertently.

STFU, NEWB!!!!

CJ,

Just helping you keep all of your internet personalities straight. Wouldn't want your tough guy persona to hurt your sensitive side inadvertently.

yelrotflmao.gifrockband.gif just as the other thread dies this one comes on cam

someone tying to insult someone by pointing out what was already pointed out, by the person they are trying to insult yelrotflmao.gif

CJ,

yelrotflmao.gifrockband.gif just as the other thread dies this one comes on cam

someone tying to insult someone by pointing out what was already pointed out yelrotflmao.gif

thanks for pointing that out.

That's the best I can get from you after accusations of being a gay shiver-bivying telemarker? STEP UP BITCH! cantfocus.gifHCL.gif

What's the matter guys? Can't tele?

That's all you got, you fucking pot-smoking, fat eskimo-fucking, praying mantis stylin', poorly disguised excuse for a telemarkTwats infiltrant. Clearly our thread has been "linked" to the souless void beyond the ad-whoring front page. Did you guys ever determine from your "Poll" if the cover photo can be enlarged, or will that diminish the stature of the Black Diamond banner?

STFU, n00b

alternatively:

That's all you got, you copulating pot-smoking, fat eskimo-copulating, praying mantis stylin', poorly disguised excuse for a telemarkTwats infiltrant. Clearly our thread has been "linked" to the souless void beyond the ad-whoring front page. Did you guys ever determine from your "Poll" if the cover photo can be enlarged, or will that diminish the stature of the Black Diamond banner?

STCU, n00b

alternatively:

That's all you got, you copulating pot-smoking, fat eskimo-copulating, praying mantis stylin', poorly disguised excuse for a telemarkTwats infiltrant. Clearly our thread has been "linked" to the souless void beyond the ad-whoring front page. Did you guys ever determine from your "Poll" if the cover photo can be enlarged, or will that diminish the stature of the Black Diamond banner?

STCU, n00b

Holy fucking shit, LMAO yellaf.gif

i don't know about ttips.com but those dudes over at minnesotaclimbing sure know how to copulate dem bitches.

What the FUCK is up with that website? It's populated by people who spray, spray, spray the day away, but instead of posting inane, thoughtless shit they actually spend time incessanty posting "thoughtful" responses in the name of civil discourse over topics that only boring people should have opinions about. Furthermore, half of the "twits" say "copulate" instead of FUCK. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!

At Ttips you can't type fuck (or fucked, fucking, etc.) anymore without the web site's word filter automatically changing it to copulate (or copulated, copulating, etc.)

What the STEAKSAUCE is up with that website? It's populated by people who spray, spray, spray the day away, but instead of posting inane, thoughtless STEAKSAUCE they actually spend time incessanty posting "thoughtful" responses in the name of civil discourse over topics that only boring people should have opinions about. Furthermore, half of the "twits" say "STEAKSAUCE" instead of STEAKSAUCE. STAAAAEEEEKSSSSAAAUUUCCEEE!!!!!!!!!

At Ttips you can't type STEAKSAUCE (or STEAKSAUCed, STEAKSAUCing, etc.) anymore without the web site's word filter automatically changing it to STEAKSAUCE (or STEAKSAUCEed, STEAKSAUCEing, etc.)

At Ttips you can't type STEAKSAUCE (or STEAKSAUCEed, STEAKSAUCEing, etc.) anymore without the web site's word filter automatically changing it to copulate (or STEAKSAUCEed, STEAKSAUCEing, etc.)

STEAKSAUCE shocked.gif

Edited by olyclimber

Ah you guys and dolls... All that lack of climbing has made you so tense you can't deal with the gentle loving nature of the teletipster... Go smoke a hookah, put on a wool hat with a pompon and relax already.

D'oh! Sorry, wrong forum.

Cheers

Paulina

actually, to relax i mostly garden and photograph rainbows. i also like to groom my miniature pony.

actually, to relax i mostly garden and photograph rainbows. i also like to groom my miniature pony.

and copulate?