A CC.Com Tragedy

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Joe Puryear's show the other night I was waiting in line to get a refill and a couple of the FF guys where working on the keg...

"Who got the Budwieser?" madgo_ron.gif

"This isn't Budwieser, its Rolling Rock" rolleyes.gif

"Must have been ordered by the one of the new guys"

Not a tragedy, Rolling Rock is piss beer just like Bud.

All piss beer is the same but I am definitely a Budweiser man simply due to their ads. I admit it. The Miller (idiotic 30+ only ads) and Coors (silver bullet love train garbage) ads are pathetic trash but the Budweiser ones are either amusing (magic fridge, etc.) or feature good music, like the new one with the Chemical Bros songs.

At Joe Puryear's show the other night I was waiting in line to get a refill and a couple of the FF guys where working on the keg...

"Who got the Budwieser?" madgo_ron.gif

"This isn't Budwieser, its Rolling Rock" rolleyes.gif

"Must have been ordered by the one of the new guys"

Not a tragedy, Rolling Rock is piss beer just like Bud.

I'll claim the choice for the Rolling Rock. We had to rent a projector at the last minute for the show which set us back $240 bucks. I had to cut the cost on the beer as a result frown.gif I figured better images was more important than better beer.

I'll have a sixer of Black Butte waiting for you at the next show bigdrink.gif

I'll claim the choice for the Rolling Rock. We had to rent a projector at the last minute for the show which set us back $240 bucks. I had to cut the cost on the beer as a result frown.gif I figured better images was more important than better beer.

I'll have a sixer of Black Butte waiting for you at the next show bigdrink.gif

No need...nice job. It was a good show thumbs_up.gif I'm not that much of a snob...I only paid $5 for a great slide show and beer, so I really don't have any complaints.