Yet another car break in at exit 38...

rockgirl77

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this area patrolled by the county? I am not a sporter so haven't visited the area. I know that a typical TH is a magnet for low life sob's that find easy booty. Everyone has heard it before...never leave good shit in your car! I have a habit of bringing every piece of gear with me, at the TH I sort through the stuff I really need. I put everything left over in a duffel and stash it in the trees near-by, luckily it's never been found. but also, I've never had a broken window or stuff ripped off from my car.

I assumed that these focking thieves were working at night but sounds like they are keeping day time hours too.

every time i am out there i see a car or two with tons of crap in it. If your car is completely empty then there is nothing to steal. i usually even take the face of my stereo just to be on the safe side.

time for some climber justice. Have three or four of your buddies watch a car for a few hours and if some one brakes in, kick thier A$%.

Shit that would probably be worth wasting an evening sitting in the bushes with a baseball bar waiting for some perpetrators. There would really be nothing better than to catch the fuckers in the act.

Pulling a gun is the easiest way to get shot to death. rolleyes.gif

Just get physical descriptions, make/model/plates on car(s), maybe even tail them on the highway while calling the cops so they can be tracked down... just don't give them an opportunity to demonstrate their idiocy on you.

Pulling a gun is the easiest way to get shot to death. rolleyes.gif

Just get physical descriptions, make/model/plates on car(s), maybe even tail them on the highway while calling the cops so they can be tracked down... just don't give them an opportunity to demonstrate their idiocy on you.

Aren't we just the voice of reason on a maddeningly wet Sunday? cantfocus.gif