Climbing mag day planner?

Geek_the_Greek

Ok, I have arrived at a career point where I actually need to schedule and write things down. I thought it would be an easy matter to pick up one of those sexy Climbing magazine day planners (what are they actually called? Classic climbs 2006 or something?), so that I too could look like an urban poser in all his glory.

BUT NO! The things are bloody hard to find - not PMS, not Feathered Friends, not REI nor Stone Gardens or Vertical World nor MEC (although they're checking and said they'd get back to me), not through the Climbing mag. website. Ok, it's March, but so what?

Any ideas?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, if you're willing to pay the premium, I'm working on a sweetMounties[/i] daily planner.

Each week has a fresh shot of Mounties sending the sickness, plus a fresh bit of wisdom to help you acheive your alpine goals (sample topics: Coordinating Your Shorts & Polypro, The Truth About Tubular Webbing, Making the Move to Trip Leader, Last Man Standing- How to Choose Who to Eat First).

That's what I've heard everywhere - oh, they didn't sell very much, so we gave them away... what, are people so anal that they actually buy their calendars and planners in January?? I wouldn't have expected this from climber-types...

Actually, they sold pretty well, so we ordered more, and those sold pretty well also. But by late January we were still looking at a few left-overs that probably weren't going to sell, so we tore the back covers off to return for credit, and gave them away in exchange for donations.

But yeah, most people buy them before New Year's, and certainly before the end of February.

I'll have more coming sometime in October or November, if you don't mind waiting grin.gif

Edited by murraysovereign

In fact, up until a few days ago you could have had one in exchange for a $1.00 donation to the Bolt Fund 'cause we were basically giving them away starting mid-February.

Obviously Pope doesn't shop at your store!!

Bolt Fund? Sounds like 50x better than that boring old Access Fund. Could you guys replace the anchors on my proj?