ATTACK OF THE BIRDS!!!!!!

EWolfe

I just got photoshop, so I'm trying sizing and stuff out tonight:

Oh! You!

3712birdpix01.jpg

My Penny!!!!

3712birdpixo2.jpg

Expensive japanese rake (chewtoy tongue.gif)

3712birdpix03.jpg

Peeek!

3712birdpix04.jpg

"...and a bouquet of birds for you, Darling"

3712birdpix_05.jpg

"For a Fistful of Birds", the new western by....

3712birdpix07.jpg

The Cadillac of the Conures:

3712birdpix08.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My hookbills are WAY cuter than yours. :birdseye:

...and yeah, they are best buddies (to the point of seperation anxiety). They are both conures, Riley (f), the sun, is 2, and Scooter(m) is the green cheek conure, almost a year

Edited by MisterE

I heard bird owners are the craziest kind of crazy.

I'll never forget when I was alone with scooter and he was like, "time to kill Layton" and would get on my back so I couldn't reach him and claw my spine. So I tried doing a fire-roll, but he just circumnavigated my torso. Then he'd switch from shoulder to shoulder to bite my earlobes and back of my neck. After a good half hour of getting harrassed, I quickly too off my shirt inside out, trapped the bird inside, and ran very far away.

I heard bird owners are the craziest kind of crazy.

I'll never forget when I was alone with scooter and he was like, "time to kill Layton" and would get on my back so I couldn't reach him and claw my spine. So I tried doing a fire-roll, but he just circumnavigated my torso. Then he'd switch from shoulder to shoulder to bite my earlobes and back of my neck. After a good half hour of getting harrassed, I quickly too off my shirt inside out, trapped the bird inside, and ran very far away.

This from the man who bush-wacked through devil's club for 2 days....just to climb some rock rolleyes.gif

If it'd been a woman, he'd have called the whole experience 'a good date' and would be swooning and extolling her virtues to all who would listen.

My wife had an Quaker who met an untimely demise at an all too young age. I was initially apprehensive about birds as pets but have seen how affectionate and intriguing they are to watch. My red heeler keeps a healthy distance when the bird is on the prowl. We now have an Afircan Gray Timneh who, strangely, seems to pick up strange things to say from both my wife and I. He goes from saying "I love you" to "roll over" to "Fucker!"

I got him to say "Rob is God" once.

Fun stuff