Fuck ya all... Go Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whidbey

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next weekend could be the most important game in Seattle sports history. It will definitely be the all time biggest sports game ever in Seattle. I think Shaun will be back.

My list of all time important Seattle games (in no particular order)

1) 1983 AFC Championship in Maimi (loss)

2) Game 7, 1978 NBA Finals ((?)in Washingtonn DC) (loss)

3) Rosebowl January 1, 1992 (win)

The most important event (not necessarily a single game) was clearly the Sonics 1979 Championship.

Edited by crazyjz

Yeah, congrats to the seattle theabirdth...for finally ending 20+ years of embarrassment and humiliation.

However don't get too excited. The sad truth is the NFC sucks sweaty balls and whoever wins the AFC championship next week basically won the superbowl too.

Basically, the NFC teams = AFC's bitch

Go Broncos. And today, go steeler's!!!

Next weekend could be the most important game in Seattle sports history. It will definitely be the all time biggest sports game ever in Seattle. I think Shaun will be back.

Has Kemp finally graduated from rehab? confused.gif

Dear Dumbass:

I was refering to Shaun Alexander, Seattle football star. You, with your head up your dumbass, were thinking of Shawn Kemp, former Seattle basketball star.

Has Kemp finally graduated from rehab? confused.gif

Dear Dumbass:

I was refering to Shaun Alexander, Seattle football star. You, with your head up your dumbass, were thinking of Shawn Kemp, former Seattle basketball star.

Thanks for straightening me out, JZ!yelrotflmao.gif

But since you do remember that Shawn, wouldn't you rank Kemp & Payton challenging the Jordan-in-his-prime Bulls for the NBA crown up on your list, too?

But since you do remember that Shawn, wouldn't you rank Kemp & Payton challenging the Jordan-in-his-prime Bulls for the NBA crown up on your list, too?

That was not a single game that had importance. In '78 it all came down to game 7. My list was important games. You will also note that I did not put ant games from the '79 NBA Finals on my list. That was because the Sonics won the series four games to one, so no single game was all-deciding.

The Mariners' one game playoff against the Angels(?) to see if they made the playoffs in '95 should be on the list. Probably a playoff game of theirs as well.

I think that you're right, especially in light of how exciting that game was. The platoff that followed that had very important games also, if I remember correctly. Wasn't the series with the Yanks full?

I would say thanx to all for your thoughts.. I will say the 95 Mariners post season was amazing. I will also say that the 92 Huskies team was one of the best of all time.. pity they couldn't settle the score with a real National Championship. 79 Sonics was very cool. After the year before just missing it and coming back and getting it.

I'm so ready for Sunday. I don't know what will happen but.. if they do what they do, and that is winning at home the Seahawks will be in the SuperBowl.. who would have thought after going 2-2 to start the season.

GO SEAHAWKS.. and you Colorado Punks might just see us in 3 weeks!

disrespect intended!

GO SEAHAWKS.. and you Colorado Punks might just see us in 3 weeks!

disrespect intended!

Sweet... we turned last year's superbowl winner into our little bitches twice so I figure we'll floss our asses with your fluffy little theabirdth... boxing_smiley.gif

bigdrink.gif