The Last Hurdle to Veganism has been lifted!

snugtop

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The commander remains vegetarian. The rest of you can kiss my steel muesli-dispensing ass.

you have never been realy realy realy hungry

veggieism goes out the door when you are hungry enough wink.gif

So true, I was vegan and went hiking on the AT for a month. After three and a half weeks I was starved, no matter how much grain, bean and veggies I ate, I never felt satisfied, bloated and stuffed yes, but still hungry. I stopped at a rest house and that night after two years I gave up being vegan and never looked back. The road back eating what I wanted started with 5 steaks and no it didn't bother me a bit. I had no problems digesting that and the whole pint of Ben and Jerry's that topped off my meal that night.

I end up eating goat all the time at least 3 times a week, for some reason unknown to me Rwandans like eating that chewy as beast. I go down to the market and get one for $10 and have them slaughter with a machete it right there for me. Or buy a whole lamb again freshly slaughtered for $5

okay so I am not a vegetarian

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I justabout choked on my chewtoy with that one. Great timing. Great delivery. I'm woofin my ass off here. (That's "wmao" - can I get my own graemlin for that? Jon? Oly? )

Anyway, I just wanted to say:

badmovies-org.gif

(Don't go to the site - there's nothing actually there. Damn.)

how bout some korean bbq?

cmr99283.jpg

A friend of mine was recounting a tale about an old uncle who went on safaris and shot lions and stuff. At one point he shot a lioness, and it had a bunch of cubs. After he shot the lioness he decided he might as well shoot the cubs, so he did so and made hand puppets out of them. Ah crazy uncles.

i didn't know there were hurdles to veganism. i just thought it was a choice to be made. hmmph...who knew

Word is, you have to clear 15 hurdles without knocking any over. Then, and only then, can one convert to veganism. yoda.gif

shit--i can't knock ANY of them over? oh well, i'm too clutzy to be a vegan.

A friend of mine was recounting a tale about an old uncle who went on safaris and shot lions and stuff. At one point he shot a lioness, and it had a bunch of cubs. After he shot the lioness he decided he might as well shoot the cubs, so he did so and made hand puppets out of them. Ah crazy uncles.

I am at work and trying really, really hard not to laugh out loud at this--mostly b/c people would ask what I am laughing at; and what could I say?

Sounds like Hemmingway . . . .

"First, obtain your lion, Skin him out and remove the two strips of tenderloin from either side of the backbone. These should hang overnight in a tree out of reach of hyenas and should be wrapped in cheesecloth to prevent them from being hit by blowflies. . . . ."
HCL.gif

I am at work and trying really, really hard not to laugh out loud at this--mostly b/c people would ask what I am laughing at; and what could I say?

That really sums up the essence of ArchEnmity.

Almost like lampshades made out of human skin

That really sums up the essence of ArchEnmity.

Absolutely.

I am just like my avatar in real life. My essence is binary bullshit.