New Smoking Law

EWolfe

In Leavenworth today for some Christmas shopping, I had the opportunity to ask an officer what the fine was for violation of the "25 foot limit".

He said it was actually a Health issue, so the Health Department held the primary responsibility for enforcement. The City, County, etc, CAN issue a citation, but unless there is a call in, probably won't.

Another interesting point:

If the Health Department issues the citation, it is $100.

But if po-po issues, it's mandatory $202 ticket. wazzup.gif

Discuss.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcohol costs society more than smoking....

Friends who smoke: cough too much, always spitting up phlegm, smell bad, make you smell bad, can't keep up on the approach, but they have cool voices.

Friends who drink: talk to much, puke in the sink/bushes/toilet, might urinate on themselves, agree to stupid ideas, might give you head- might puke in your crotch.

I think smoking while drinking is the coolest.

Alcohol costs society more than smoking....

Friends who smoke: cough too much, always spitting up phlegm, smell bad, make you smell bad, can't keep up on the approach, but they have cool voices.

Friends who drink: talk to much, puke in the sink/bushes/toilet, might urinate on themselves, agree to stupid ideas, might give you head- might puke in your crotch.

I think smoking while drinking is the coolest.

Really, I heard you liked giving head and yakking was your favorite combo.

Yes, but you can't get cirosis of the liver by sitting next to someone drinking.

No, you get hit by their car when they drive home.

Don't drive around Sat and Sun after 11.

but then, you can get hit by a car anytime.

Just don't leave the house.

Just as a public service announcement, I generally don't wake up from my binges until 10am, so please travel with caution between 10:30am-noon.

yoda.gifsnugtop.gif

Yes, but you can't get cirosis of the liver by sitting next to someone drinking.

No, you get hit by their car when they drive home.

Don't drive around Sat and Sun after 11.

but then, you can get hit by a car anytime.

Just don't leave the house.

Just as a public service announcement, I generally don't wake up from my binges until 10am, so please travel with caution between 10:30am-noon.

yoda.gifsnugtop.gif

For Christmas, you are getting a year supply of air sickness bags. You can keep em in yer jalopy.