Men/X > Gary

knotzen

Frankly, I think it would be more interesting and sexy to be with someone smart in a different area than yourself. fruit.gif

They most certainly don't have to be in my same area (and I probably wouldn't want same area), but it would need to be in some science-related area. I don't think I'd do well with a brilliant writer.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lim Men/X = ?

X->0

I know this wicked hot girl who studies astrophysics and is only 22. The fact that she's smarter than just about anyone I've ever met (which is saying something) is indeed sexy. If she were dumber than a box of hammers, she'd be calendar/magazine material but that's about it.

knotzen,

what'd you do your MA on?

I researched the history of growth-management initiatives in the Puget Sound region, starting with the population/housing boom set off by World War II, through the Growth Management Act of 1990. My conclusion was that the main impetus behind most if not all growth-management efforts in the area was the protection of the "quality of life" the region offers.

Makes for great bedtime reading. yellowsleep.gif