ice-axe as murder weapon

chucK

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, beaten to the trotsky response!

well, guess i'll settle for pointing out the subtle irony that the menshivik faction of the communist party, which trotsky led, translates to "little faction" while lenin's bolshevik faction means "big one" - in fact, in the early revolution, trotsky had more adherents and was the more accomplished theoritician...ice-axes solve all kinds of problems!

I was inches from planting mine in a rottweiler. I had it all the way back, and was ready. Meanwhile, the old woman was telling me 'He's scared of you'. That made us even. She finally got control of him. He nearly took her down as I went by, spewing profanity at her. I don't think I've been that scared since then.

guitar%20slim%20promo%20a.jpg

Buddy Jones:

...as viewed through a thoroughly soaked, stupid looking white sort of male person's conservative kind of middle-of-the-road COTTON UNDERGARMENT! Whoopee! And here comes THE WATER!

Mary:

EEEK!

Buddy Jones:

No, you'd squeak more if the water got on you...sounds like you just got an ice pick in the forehead...AND HERE COMES THE ICE PICK IN THE FOREHEAD ...a million laughs, Mary! Anyway; good golly, what a mess...she's totally soaked...yeh, totally committed to the fifty bucks...That's it just step into the spotlight...let the guys get a good look at ya honey!

Mary:

Here I am!

Buddy Jones:

Whaddya say, fellas? Nice setta jugs? Now Mary, how's about shakin' it around a little...

Mary:

Ooooh!

Buddy Jones:

Oh my goodness, look at her go!

Mary:

Oooh! I'm dancing! I'm dancing!

Buddy Jones:

Ain't this what living is really all about! Here's your fifty bucks Mary...

Mary:

Oh great! Now I can go home!

Buddy Jones:

Home is where the heart is.

Mary:

On the bus.