Bush Talked of Bombing Al-Jazeera

olyclimber

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to get you to respond so the folks in the black helicopters that enforce the secret dissent-silencing provisions of the patriot act could get a lock on your IP and silence you once and for all.

Your incisive critiques have cut too close to the bone this time. Don't try the back door, they're already there...

Just trying to get you to respond so the folks in the black helicopters that enforce the secret dissent-silencing provisions of the patriot act could get a lock on your IP and silence you once and for all.

Your incisive critiques have cut too close to the bone this time. Don't try the back door, they're already there...

Thank you, that was much better. grin.gif

I am going to light a car on-fire to protest this.

Homeland security....sic'em!

If you were the leader of the United States, it would be pretty funny to joke around about bombing people you disagree with. A funny, funny joke.

I notice in the bottom of that article that we have "accidentally" bombed or shot missles at Al-Jazeera offices multiple times, with excellent accuracy. Whoops!

shooting down a jumbo jet that is flying too low over NYC is not a funny joke either. But had they seen it coming and done it - a lot of lives would have been saved. (point: talking about things that may look like a bad idea - may not exactly be a bad idea...in hind sight)

i agree it isn't a funny joke, nor is it good diplomacy - i don't think it is newsworthy tho. IMO

wave.gifbigdrink.gif

last I checked, air america isn't the leader of the United States.

have you ever watched Jon Stuart's show? remember when he went on the "news debate show" and ripped them a new one? they actually accussed him of not being a responsible news reporter either. and he is a comedian.

you should seriously consider becoming a standup.

Anyone remember the faux pas that the late, great Ronald Reagan made when he thought he was off-mike?

The russian empire has been ruled illegal. Bombing begins within the hour. or something to that effect. He overcame it.

Hoepfully at the end of this eight year nightmare the lingering effects of these idiots won't last too long. Hell, mabe the fucking debt they are running up will be close to paid off by the time my five year old is ready to retire! wave.gif