Olyclimber an Administrator?

EWolfe

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, I'll preserve your posts in my cache so that your daughter can read them when she comes of age. By the way, I hope George W Bush doesn't piss off China too much. I was archiving Yahoo! News today and I saw that he was promoting Taiwan as a "great democracy". That'll piss off more than a few Chinamen.

Olyclimber: remember, your son will be reading this stuff too in a few years. What a legacy to leave a child.

there are a lot of player haters out there. I get by with the following affirmations:

I am an honest, intelligent, and hardworking man.

I am a competent, intelligent, caring, and lovable woman capable of doing anything I choose.

I am a bright, humorous, healthy woman who is happy with my chosen life.

I am a strong, intelligent, compassionate woman, and I am a role model for others.

I am an intelligent, self-motivated, knowledgeable woman determining to reach my potential and trusting God to lead me.

I am a determined, persistent, motivated woman striving to achieve my greatest goals and aspirations, and I genuinely believe I will be successful.

I am a patient, persevering, focused person committed to redefining my value system.

I am a friendly, affable, caring man who is eager to see how God will use me next.

I am an intelligent, persistent, and organized woman capable of achieving all that I choose.

I a disciplined, determined, and persistent woman, and I am confident I will achieve my dreams.

I am a strong, healthy, and intelligent woman, and I can do anything I put my mind to do.

I am a persistent, capable, creative, positive, caring person.

I am a strong, confident, persistent, supportive woman, and I am enjoying life.

I am a skilled, determined, persistent individual creating my own goals.

I am a patient, listening, open man achieving my goals for life.

I am an organized, persistent, and goal-oriented woman achieving my potential.

I am an intelligent, focused, and determined woman, and I am successful.

I am a bold, joyful, lovable man.

I am a sensitive, honest, and intelligent woman who is getting it right.

I am a creative, organized, motivated woman.

I am a caring, persistent, knowledgeable woman, helping others to succeed in college and in life.

I am an intelligent, powerful, committed woman, and I love life.

I am a secure, compassionate woman with abundant willpower, and I keep my word.

I am a persistent, energetic, confident, and capable woman, realizing my potential.

I am steadfast, conscientious, and focused.

Life is simple, caring is profound, and I believe in both.

I am a healthy, focused supported woman enjoying in this moment the life

I am a positive, caring, well-balanced woman, who takes time to nurture myself and those I love.

I am a strong, honest, saved woman, making things happen with God, and I love life in Him.

I am a humor-filled, persistent, courageous person discovering my purpose.

I am a caring, motivated, peaceful person.

I am an assertive, creative, and confident person who enjoys caring people and humor.