Eastside Pub Club, 11/15

knotzen

Would any of you regulars be willing to make the trek to the lovely Eastside for a Pub Club, once or occasionally? Any Eastsiders who might represent if you didn't have to drive over the bridge to Seattle? fruit.gif

There's a smoke-free bar, the Pumphouse, in Bellevue, easy access off I-405, and there's the Rogue brewery in Issaquah. Where else...?

I won't call/host one unless I get feedback that peeps would come. So, let me know. wave.gif

Edited by knotzen

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll take all'a youse.

So, choices.

The Workshop is kitschy, a fun place, but more of a drive inland from 405--not bad if you follow 520 down into Redmond; a couple of blocks off 520, across from Redmond Town Centre. I think it has darts? And smoking.

The Pumphouse is easier to get to--3 blocks off 405 on 8th Ave. N.E. It's no smoking, darts, I think. "Cozy." smile.gif Shouldn't be too crowded on a Tuesday, though.

There are others in the Bellevue area, but I've never been to them (except for the 8th Street Bar and Grill, which was so-so--not much atmosphere).

So...whaddya think? I'm thinking the Pumphouse, b/c Seattle folks will be coming over. We want to get 'em right in and drinkin'. bigdrink.gif

3 blocks off 405 on 8th Ave. N.E.

There is no physical way that 8th Ave NE is in Bellevue. Now NE 8th St. is one of the main drags in Bellevue.

Honestly, you all call yourself climbers yet everybody seems so directionally challenged when it comes to driving around urban areas. cantfocus.gif

Sorry I had to get that off my chest. shocked.gif If this is really going to happen I may drive over.

3 blocks off 405 on 8th Ave. N.E.

There is no physical way that 8th Ave NE is in Bellevue. Now NE 8th St. is one of the main drags in Bellevue.

You call yourself climbers but you don't want to do any routefinding. Sheesh! I was just giving y'all a challenge. rolleyes.gif And that's the thanks I get. frown.gif