Tele or AT - The Final Answer

Blake

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like he says in the film, he'll still tele powder. He hasn't forsaken 1 for the other, like he says he's just expanded his options. There's no debate, no right or better choice. I make my own choices, usually tele, because I generally enjoy it more. Multi-day trips with a pack, crappier conditions- usually AT. But you never know. "Not looking back"? "Final answer"? Come on, spare me. Just do what you want. Either way, I'm looking down the fall line )

Edited by crazy_t

Yeah, its ok. Most people feel really stupid for a while when someone points this out to them. Dont beat yourself up too much, though, you'll get over it eventually. If not, you'll most likely resort to AT. Not to worry though, there is an extensive support group in the making (see previous posts).

I don't seem to have any problems busting out the crux alpine turn on my tele gear, especially in my plastic boots smirk.gif

And now that I have monster fat boards I can ride like snowboarders in the blower. grin.gif

My noodle farming Tele Soul is quite intact mushsmile.gif

I've got the best of all worlds cheeburga_ron.gif

And I still have my skinnys on three pins and leathers for the occasional light tour tongue.gif

the_finger.gif

Funny fuckin' film tho yellaf.gif

Three bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

" I even bought a carabiner, cause it looked cool"....

What a hoot!

Some serious stereotyping going on there, eh?

Glad you posted that Blake. I was venting the age old debate on another place just now.....That video got me looking at the hills, wondering when I can get up there, kick some bushes,and set a trough through unconsolidated snow....

cheers bob