Posting Funny Photos Without Getting Banned *DELETED*

cactus2clouds

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously missed the first post. The north face photo has nothing to do with d. It's all about e. Completely different!

To understand where I'm coming from...I like to make funny photos, often mountain climbing related. It was surprising that the north face got deleted, and CC refused to reply to my simple email asking why it got deleted. I can think of three possible reasons, but it doesn't really seem like a big deal compared to some of the other stuff posted here. This is all very vague, and I certainly don't want to post more disturbing photos like this and get banned. Does that make any sense?

I like to make BIG FUNNY too. And sometimes BIG FUNNY gets deleted. You must not displease the gods of CC.com. Burn some incense. Say some hail marys. Sacrafice a goat. Perhaps the gods of CC.com will have pity on you and spare you. Perhaps not. But it is not good to test the gods. They can be unmerciful.

Yah, I can think of a few reasons

#3 Don't use email on your queries, I have no idea where they go, but most likely wind up in a spam filled box tended by one of the Admin's who don't have much time for that, being overwhelmed by folks who can't do things like remember passwords. Instead, send a PM to a moderator of whatever particular forum you've got questions about. Don't do it too much, or funny things may happen to you.

#2 It wasn't funny, it was boring. It's amazing how often the besotted authors of these sorts of things get the overall effect confused. Take Olyclimber for example. Of course, if boring or inane were the turnstile, this place would be much much quieter. Take this post for example.

#1 It wasn't deleted at all, you just couldn't find it. Perhaps it got moved from one forum to another. One approach is to look in Spray for it, the low point where things often come to rest. Of course, a more advanced approach is to pitch a public hissy fit about cocksucking censoring moderators who (didn't) delete your post and how you'll never come back, you quit this board full of festering milksops. Then come back in a couple weeks.

Yah, I can think of a few reasons

#3 Don't use email on your queries, I have no idea where they go, but most likely wind up in a spam filled box tended by one of the Admin's who don't have much time for that, being overwhelmed by folks who can't do things like remember passwords. Instead, send a PM to a moderator of whatever particular forum you've got questions about. Don't do it too much, or funny things may happen to you.

#2 It wasn't funny, it was boring. It's amazing how often the besotted authors of these sorts of things get the overall effect confused. Take Olyclimber for example. Of course, if boring or inane were the turnstile, this place would be much much quieter. Take this post for example.

#1 It wasn't deleted at all, you just couldn't find it. Perhaps it got moved from one forum to another. One approach is to look in Spray for it, the low point where things often come to rest. Of course, a more advanced approach is to pitch a public hissy fit about cocksucking censoring moderators who (didn't) delete your post and how you'll never come back, you quit this board full of festering milksops. Then come back in a couple weeks.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Welcome to Cascade Climbers, Sucka!

I would like to lodge a formal complaint with the Cascade Climber Board of Trustees. The posting on the this Website by the user known as "OffWhite" in some way, shape, or form indicates that the plaintiff, Mr. "Olyclimber" has at some point been unfunny and/or besotted. This is not only hearsay, it is complete rubbish. I would like to petition the Gods of CC.com to strike "OffWhite"s posting, verbally and textually admonish him, as well as to thwack him on the peepee. Please file this request immediately, and of course I will expect the fairness and due process that is the hallmark of Cascade Climbers.

It wasn't deleted at all, you just couldn't find it. Perhaps it got moved from one forum to another. One approach is to look in Spray for it, the low point where things often come to rest. Of course, a more advanced approach is to pitch a public hissy fit about cocksucking censoring moderators who (didn't) delete your post and how you'll never come back, you quit this board full of festering milksops. Then come back in a couple weeks.

Donkey punches pending, Courtesy of Bob. wave.gif

That was some funny shit. Right up there with this quote I read about Terrell Owens in the New York Times today:

"The guy has a big ego, but on the field, I love him. What do you do when you have a player who has a big ego? You stroke him. I don't think they were stroking him enough."

Olyclimber has a big spray ego, OffWhite. Stroke him.

Out of curiosity... do you think you are funny or is this some sort of initiation rite for you? Which fraternity do you get to enter if you make it through the merciless hazing?

Here is a funny picture that can be posted without being banned. It was Dru's initiation rite, to see if he could get a date with a Montana Hooker. 3229MontanaHooker-med.jpg