Numbers!

knotzen

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hit 1,000 posts (OK, so now it's 1,001) and MisterE is at 6666 (would that be the SUPER sign of the beast?).

Cool. cool.gif

Anyway, carry on, then.

Amateur boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

words of wisdome from my favorite Spraysage grin.gif

Yes, but *proportionately* I'm right up there.

For example, Muffy's ~6,000 posts spread out over the 3 years she's been on cc.com = 2,000 per 12-month period. I reged 6 months ago, so at 1,00x posts to date, am on target to meet the bar set by the Queen of Spray.

crazy.gif

I just hit 1,000 posts (OK, so now it's 1,001) and MisterE is at 6666 (would that be the SUPER sign of the beast?).

Cool. cool.gif

Anyway, carry on, then.

Amateur boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

words of wisdome from my favorite Spraysage grin.gif

Yes, but *proportionately* I'm right up there.

For example, Muffy's ~6,000 posts spread out over the 3 years she's been on cc.com = 2,000 per 12-month period. I reged 6 months ago, so at 1,00x posts to date, am on target to meet the bar set by the Queen of Spray.

crazy.gif

Don't forget my whatever thousand that i have as SK and there are some as Ya Ya.... and realy i posted them all before i actualy worked... I can't recall what year i started posting... seems like more than 3 though. I am sure you will surpass me in no time.

This thread pretty much captures how lame most of you are. However, there is a select group of actual climbers on this board, and I'm happy to say that we PM each other quite regularly. The rest of you should get off your duffs and get up the "Big R", AKA Mount Rainier.

This thread pretty much captures how lame most of you are. However, there is a select group of actual climbers on this board, and I'm happy to say that we PM each other quite regularly. The rest of you should get off your duffs and get up the "Big R", AKA Mount Rainier.

So that's where you spend all your time spraying from. Do they have wifi up on that lofty summit where you seem to live? wave.gif