What's Bush hiding?

ChrisT

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be fun to see 50 years from now just how mediocre history views W's presidency. Besides 9/11 and the quagmire in Iraq he has little to show for 5 years in office. Oh, I forgot, he oversaw a huge loss of jobs while he sad idly by and proposed no means of job creation.

It will be fun to see 50 years from now just how mediocre history views W's presidency. Besides 9/11 and the quagmire in Iraq he has little to show for 5 years in office. Oh, I forgot, he oversaw a huge loss of jobs while he sad idly by and proposed no means of job creation.

What policy instrument would you like to see put into place for job creation? Are we talking private or public sector jobs?

It's easy to create public sector jobs, but in the long-term, doing so does not always result in a net-increase in employment.

What policy instrument would you like to see put into place for job creation? Are we talking private or public sector jobs?

It's easy to create public sector jobs, but in the long-term, doing so does not always result in a net-increase in employment.

Well, I could certainly sit here and try to come up with my supar #1 economic job creator plan but my point is maybe his first step could be admitting that things could be going better rather than basing his entire presidency, and thus blaming every problem, on 9/11 and terrorism.