Subway threat a hoax!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're stretching for bias on this one Peter, though I can see how you might think it is if you look at it in some peculiar way. MSNBC basically is saying that an informant knowingly provided false information. So, you could call that a 'hoax' or a 'deception' or whatever you like. It does not imply, however, that somehow the government is culpable in that hoax. It was, once again I might add, merely duped by an informant it wanted to believe. They had nothing to do with any 'hoax', however. Is it more correct to say, 'unsubstantiated'? Probably. Personally, I think you're just desperately looking for something that isn't there.

PP, you just try too hard. Re-read those headlines. Now which one do you think paints the government worse? A headline that says an informant was lying or one that says the info wasn't substansiated? To me, the second one could more easily be seen as "the government fucked up", as in they didn't do the work to substansiate the claim. The other headline just calls out that some dude was lying. Now that is after I analyze them. If I wasn't a paranoid right winter (such as yourself) I wouldn't have analyzed both of those headlines to death trying to prove some liberal media bias. You are trying way to hard. Better luck next time.

Oh, and btw, i have decided to switch to waching FOX NEWS exclusively. I find that the other networks' lack of the onscreen "TERROR ALERT" color indicator threatens my safety. Now, if you want talk bias, what does putting that piece of shit on screen all day say? Hmmm...fear and loathing?