My stepfather....

E-rock

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just aren't worth the air they breath. It just sucks that they choose to inflict themselves on others frown.gif Maybe we can instigate a process where assholes can be voted out of the country. As a consumer or massive amounts of TV he's probably be all for it.
OMG this is such and amazingly great idea cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

the thing about all of this is you can't do this for your mom, whe has to want change for herself. some people are happier with someone awful than they are on their own. there are alot of people of our mothers generation who are like that. sad yes. and she likely needs counseling. all you can do though is just be there for her as much as you can emotionaly aford to be and try to live the best life you can, and then come and visit muffy smile.gif it's been a while

xoxoxoxoxo

HEY FUCK ALL YOU FUCKERS WHO VOTE FOR: " A ticking time bomb of frustration, don't stand too close" I'M SO FUCKING OVER YOU LAME DOUCHE-BAGS AND YOUR CLIQUISH LITTLE PUSSY ASS NO CLIMBING WANNABE WEBSITE. EAT A FUCKING COLON CLEANSE WANKERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

he's an alcoholic whose preferred method of inebriation is white wine.

A White-wino? A rare specimen indeed. In fact, isn't it the native africans who believe the white rhino is an omen of....wait a minute, never mind.

Seriously, tighten that fucker up. Get him about three sheets drunk, take him to the rotten porch, smack him around a bit, then toss him under the porch, board it up with new floor planks, voila problem solved. New porch floor and no more jerkoff stepdad. Althought it might start to smell a bit while he decomposes, just toss some lime between the floor boards every now and again.

HEY FUCK ALL YOU FUCKERS WHO VOTE FOR: " A ticking time bomb of frustration, don't stand too close" I'M SO FUCKING OVER YOU LAME DOUCHE-BAGS AND YOUR CLIQUISH LITTLE PUSSY ASS NO CLIMBING WANNABE WEBSITE. EAT A FUCKING COLON CLEANSE WANKERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

tick tick tick tick

yelrotflmao.gif Seriously, I thought you could use a little diversion, since without your Mom on board it'll be tough to get anything to change in that situation. You could always add a little extra butter and salt to everything he eats, that's legal.