Ticket Web , or the Crocodile Box Office

With...

Peter Buck

Fred Chalenor

Matt Chamberlain

Robert Fripp

Bill Rieflin

Hector Zazou

I didn't see this thread until just now. Why didn't you PM me, PP? No harm no foul.

Rieflin's music is good too so I can see going to both. I have always been curious what a Fripp Soundscape performance would be like in person.

Wayne, if you go, bring C and M!! thumbs_up.gif

I didn't see this thread until just now. Why didn't you PM me, PP? No harm no foul.

Rieflin's music is good too so I can see going to both. I have always been curious what a Fripp Soundscape performance would be like in person.

Wayne, if you go, bring C and M!! thumbs_up.gif

Klenke - I thought you must have seen the thread. Do you have any interest in the Wed show? For $8 what a deal!

Alpinek - Let's go to the Wednesday show!

It should be noted that 3 of the people listed are drummers.

Edited by Peter_Puget

I plan on picking up at least one ticket for the Fripp show on Sunday 10/16 tonight (if they're not already sold out).

I'll probably hold off buying tickets for the Rieflin Wednesday 10/19 show as the difference between advance sale and day-of sale is only $2. Or if it threatens to sell out I may purchase advance tickets for it.

Whoa Nelli, hold back that enthusiasm there Wayne! laugh.gif

I purchased my RF ticket today. It seemed like they still had a lot of seats left but I could be wrong. I went to the Pike Place Market info booth for mine. Bring cash or suffer a $4 surcharge.

fruit.gif

Resemblance?... wink.gif...

506458-Fripp-Perkins.jpg

506458-Fripp-Perkins.jpg.b73221218b05b2bedb0288b5b4a35ed4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
ya, P_P....how was your Fripp? Lets hear it....mind blowing? I suppose you'll have tapes to distribute to the first 5 people to PM you.
Inside joke: That's two questions, Porter, and they are not burning questions you would ask if you only had 10 minutes left to live. So I'm sorry, none of us who were present can answer your question. yellaf.gif

In the middle of the show, he stopped playing and let the audience ask questions. In order to keep things interesting for the rest of the audience, he asked that participants ask only one question, and that it be of the nature that if you only had ten minutes left to live, would you still ask the question?

It's a good idea, but most of the questions asked were either multi-part questions (which he humorously declined to answer) or they were kind of dumb questions, which he answered quick and moved right on to the next one. He did try to make us think though!