Crazy Katrina photojournal

bunglehead

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a photojournalist; just some Nicaraguan guy who was working at a hotel in NO. Wish I knew what the camera was.

I knew he wasn't a professional photojournalist per se, but it seemed the best way to describe him at the time. He took pictures, then described his experiences.

Where did you see that he's Nicaraguan? I missed that part.

well if you read through the captions he mentions that some people (friends? family?) from Nicaragua saw him on tv. Also I deduced from his name, the less thanperfect English and his picture near the end that he must be from Nicaragua.

Yah, I didn't have time to read all the captions first time through, so I just went through the pictures. I have now gone back and see again the pic of him reclining in the candlelight of their dark apartment.

I guess I could have also deduced that Alvaro is a masculine name... cantfocus.gif

Edited by sobo

well if you read through the captions he mentions that some people (friends? family?) from Nicaragua saw him on tv. Also I deduced from his name, the less thanperfect English and his picture near the end that he must be from Nicaragua.

Yah, I didn't have time to read all the captions first time through, so I just went through the pictures. I have now gone back and see again the pic of him reclining in the candlelight of their dark apartment.

I did read them all, but not carefully I guess. I thought that was the photographer's friend.