Deconstruction .vs Reconstruction

EWolfe

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The act of destruction is also a creative act. If nothing died, there would be no rebirth.

Thanks, Dru. Good input. I fear for the reactive world that lacks experience.

We are an adolescent culture, lacking a will to experience.

It scares me.

The act of destruction is also a creative act. If nothing died, there would be no rebirth.

Thanks, Dru. Good input. I fear for the reactive world that lacks experience.

We are an adolescent culture, lacking a will to experience.

It scares me.

Adolescence is exactly the time we start doing our most intense experimentation and thereby gain experience. Hang in there, the ugliness of acne passes, and only a couple little scars remain.

Don't be fearful.

How does one reconcile one's life?

I destroy myself but I love my life. confused.gif

MisterE, it is useful to consider one's own skin when addressing this topic. The psyche is constantly renewing itself, and it sheds the old skin in tiny flakes, which are all over in your bed, clothes, etc right now. When you shower, you washes bits of your psyche away. Your life is continuely renewed, and its not worth wallowing in yesterdays errors, when there are plenty of new ones you could be making today. However, I suppose, that todays error could be wallowing in the errors of yesterday, which could then enter you into a mobius loop. My advice would be to avoid this if possible. Try to focus on the love, and less so on the negative destruction.

The psyche is constantly renewing itself, and it sheds the old skin in tiny flakes, which are all over in your bed, clothes, etc right now. When you shower, you washes bits of your psyche away.

I'mmmmmmm mmmmeeelllllltttingggggggggggg!!!! shocked.gifhahaha.gif

It's like i'm working two jobs now.

A recient favorite:

Running across two bears that I decide to take home, of course they turn into native americian childern (5 &7 )

I adopt them and give them clothes that don't fit me anymore. ( good thing that I saved those old clothes)

The church that I go (WTF?) to doesnt like my bear-childern so I wreck the place up in a green VW bus (I like that part) the bus sustains little damage and we make our escape back to the den-house (nice view of a lake, I must be dreaming...) we live happly until the Clearwater tribe gets wind of my adoption and wants the child-cubs back. it goes on and on.... I just remember loving these kids so much that it hurt.