Married People are Boring

snugtop

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK!!!! THIS IS SHIT! I've been watching this site for months and have come to expect a certain level of high-quality bullshit in this particular forum. So I finally register with a not so witty screen name but one that works well with my avatar so that, on occasion, I might add my own little 2 cents to the stinky pile. And what do I find???

Nine frickin' pages about married people being boring. And you can't even really count the whole 9 pages towards that subject, laced as they are with allusions towards moldy posts people were forced, yes, practically FORCED to drag out because THIS THREAD, and not married people, is so fucking boring that how it got to 9 pages defies reason!

Have I missed the boat? Is the golden age of Spray gone? Do I have to take up some other extra-curricular activity so I can log into the obligitory accompanying forum and trade barbs and anecdotes having nothing to do with _____________ (fill in the blank; skydiving, sea kayaking, stamp collecting, etc.), yet whose humor and wit have not been exhausted?

Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so.

Fuck. And I was just getting used to blowing the chaulk dust out of my laptop keyboard.

madgo_ron.gif

How is the blowing going?