Muffist

EWolfe

I got this e-mail from some guy in the UK:

are you a muffist? if you are could you please explain it

the reason i want to know is because a friend of mine who wishes to be known only as bobette sort of invented a 'religion' which worships vaginas (not nice i know) and called it muffism. then whilst searching the web he discovered, with distinct horror, that muffism already exists. your email was on a muffist website and since your name is apparently Erik (i like that name for reasons unstipulated) i thought you were the perfect person to ask about this. this is a query purely to sub-due my friends indignation

thank you for reading what must have seemed as a completely random and insane e-mail

-Sazkyluluchacha-

Muffy!!

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my! Was the star trek next generation marathon pre-empted?

Your tired fucking little act is over. Stick your head in a bag of shit, loser.

Hmm. Sensing your cat is out of the bag. What bag is that? You know and too bad your losing your cover. Weak sauce.

oh my! Was the star trek next generation marathon pre-empted?

Your tired fucking little act is over. Stick your head in a bag of shit, loser.

Hmm. Sensing your cat is out of the bag. What bag is that? You know and too bad your losing your cover. Weak sauce.

Somebody doesn't have clue. the_finger.gif

Guys, sorry about that. My mom somehow got ahold of my credentials.

It's always a mistake, and a retardant to the child's communication skills, for a parent to teach their child euphemismistic terms for genitalia.

Have you spent a lot of time at high altitude Count? It really does show.

I got this e-mail from some guy in the UK:

are you a muffist? if you are could you please explain it

the reason i want to know is because a friend of mine who wishes to be known only as bobette sort of invented a 'religion' which worships vaginas (not nice i know) and called it muffism. then whilst searching the web he discovered, with distinct horror, that muffism already exists. your email was on a muffist website and since your name is apparently Erik (i like that name for reasons unstipulated) i thought you were the perfect person to ask about this. this is a query purely to sub-due my friends indignation

thank you for reading what must have seemed as a completely random and insane e-mail

-Sazkyluluchacha-

Muffy!!

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

OMG fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif i AM INTERNET FAMUSE yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

It's always a mistake, and a retardant to the child's communication skills, for a parent to teach their child euphemismistic terms for genitalia.

get the fuck off my thred. I am the queen of fucking everything and don't you forget it tongue.gif Muffist isum is all about ME ME ME ME ME ME fruit.gif yay for muffy

fruit.gifrockband.gifsmileysex5.gif

get the fuck off my thred. I am the queen of fucking everything and don't you forget it

This is not the product of a Wanker_Sprayer... this is quality shit!

So now, once an applicant is accepted into the Divine Temple of The Muffist, does the ceremonial sacrament involve ear muff manipulations...

...or some manner of diving?

get the fuck off my thred. I am the queen of fucking everything and don't you forget it tongue.gif Muffist isum is all about ME ME ME ME ME ME fruit.gif yay for muffy

fruit.gifrockband.gifsmileysex5.gif

Go get 'em, Tigress!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifboxing_smiley.gifpitty.gif

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifwave.gif