hey shwankers are we having a PC

minx

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he'd show if we went to the Roadhouse. He certainly isn't likely to show up if you respond to his suggestion that way!

Personally, I don't really like the BigTime but I'll be there if that is where it is to be. I might even have some cool pictures for show and tell. Anybody else got anything?

let's get this straight--this is MY thread. Dave and the rest of you can fall in to line. despite dave, i think some suggestions would be a good thing. the Roadhouse sounds fine by me but wtf! lets have some banter. i'm not going to bother w/a sitter if no one is going to participate sheesh! i like PP's suggestion.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR NOT SHOWING UP I DRANK THE PLACE DRY!!! cry.gif If you only knew the pain you've caused. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif It was at the Elliot Bay Brew pub, right? I vowed to drink till someone I knew showed up. I knew one of the arresting officers, so it's all good. snugtop.gif

• 3 weeks later...
let's get this straight--this is MY thread. Dave and the rest of you can fall in to line. despite dave, i think some suggestions would be a good thing. the Roadhouse sounds fine by me but wtf! lets have some banter. i'm not going to bother w/a sitter if no one is going to participate sheesh! i like PP's suggestion.

mad.gif Bullshite it's my thread! Where were all you wankers, PC was down at the Novatel on Nirini Hill where there was three cover bands, warm bigdrink.gif, you had to buy a reciept to pay for your bigdrink.gif from the bar-tender (at least they are cheap 50 cents a pint), and absolutely no talk of climbing. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifwazzup.gif When are you all going to show up to my PC night.