• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From left (uphill) to right, Guru (M9) is the roof climb, then these two:

source_lake_M7s.jpg

left one is M7- (i hear), and the right one is RZA (M7+). There is an M6 in a shorter vertical shallow chimney with chain anchors above an obvious ledge just right of RZA. Haven't been there since the fall, but I hear there are some more M6/7 type stuff even further right. And then of course there's Ghost Dog (or something like that) which is Strong's M10/11 project at the major wall just above source lake.

have fun! routes here are definitely harder when there is no verglass covering all the slabby holds.

• 5 months later...

Rap wall routes are as follows:

Far climber's left roof route with fixed cable draw M9.

Next route down M7-, next route right M7, next route-(easy project?) fixed rope and anchors but no bolts. Way down and to climber's right under huge overhang- "Ghost dog M11".

I still would like to see a topo though! wave.gifwazzup.gif

I know the developer of these routes does not agree with me on this one, but I think the "M7-" (Rza) route is more like M6 or so. I get spanked on some M5+s in the Rockies but can send that one without too much trouble. The route next to it is very tough, though, without a little ice to help out. But whatever...